InKitt

Hey guys, this isn't a new chapter but one is coming very soon. 

I've recently had the honor of teaming up with a reading app called Inkitt that offers FREE books with absolutely NO adverts. "The GIrl Who Stutters and The Boy Who Mutters" is already up on there and "Love At First Fight" will be soon as well. 

Inkitt is a free and easy way to support me as a writer. For every person that clicks on the external link to sign up and read my book on Inkitt I'm getting income. Inkitt is just another way to help support writers who aren't necessarily getting paid on Wattpad. Here's the link to my book here:

https://inkitt.app.link/RA_momo36235

Scroll down to the bottom of the chapter and click on the external link to get there.

"Love At First Fight" will be up fairly soon so be on the look out for that. I'll probably post the link to that book on Inkitt and leave it up on Inkitt for a little while before posting it on Wattpad. Updates will come more frequently now. 

Inkitt is a completely FREE platform. Every author on Inkitt has the chance to get professionally published, and I am one of very few authors who gets paid for writing on Inkitt :) SO it would really mean the world to me if you clicked on the link and continued reading this chapter on Inkitt.

Thank you guys so much for following me on this journey with my books :) you all mean the world to me and it's been a bumpy road for me and all of these characters.