CALL ME KING 9

Pairing: Tom Holland x reader (AU)(Mobster!Tom) or (Gangster!Tom) (they are the same thing really)

Word Count: 3698

Summary: Thomas Holland & Y/N Y/L/N couldn’t be more different. Of course, they had no knowledge of each other until Y/N takes a job as a waitress and a certain place owned by england’s biggest crime boss.

| Chapter 9 |

Y/N didn't sleep a wink that night, despite the comfiness of the underneath her. She left like she was sleeping on a cloud, though that cloud happened to be in the biggest crime boss in England's house. So. Maybe that's why. Y/N remained in the sunroom, watching the first bit of sunlight come up from the horizon. There were acres and areas of land out the window, and it looked...breathtaking.

She sighed, biting her lip and stood up, making her way into the main room. She worked at 5 today. How the hell was she supposed to get there? Y/N opened the door of her room and stepped into the wood hallway. She quickly hopped to the carpet in the middle of the hallway to avoid the cold feeling on her feet. She wrapped her thin sweater around her body and crept down the hallway.

It was mid morning, and the house was quiet. Was it always this quiet? She bit her lip, trying to remember how to get to the door, or anywhere familiar. All the hallways looked the same. Eventually she found the steps and carefully moved down then, shivering at the chilliness of the house. She didn't have heat, what about him?

She turned to around heading down the hallway to the right of the glorious staircase. She turned, almost crashing into a tall body.

"Woah—" She heard his voice as she reached out steadied herself against the man in front of her. "Hey Y/N." He chuckled. Y/N looked up, recognizing Harry right away.

"Uh hi." Y/N smiled a little as he took a step back, a laugh leaving his lips. "Have um, have you seen Tom?"

"Oh yeah, he's gone." Harry chuckled. "He doesn't usually leave till around 8 but he left at like 6 this morning."

"Oh." Y/N swallowed. "Where, where is he?" She asked. Harry shrugged.

"He's usually pretty busy Y/N." He chuckled. "But he's in London, that's where his office is so." He shrugged. "You don't look too well by the way, you get any sleep?" He asked.

"Not much." Y/N swallowed. "I um, I work tonight do—do you think I can get a ride? Or something...maybe?" Harry chuckled.

"Well, no." He smiled. "I don't think Tom wants you to leave."

"Yeah but I work." Y/N swallowed.

"Don't worry about it." Harry shrugged.

"Don't worry about it's job Harry." She furrowed her eyebrows. "And Harrison broke my phone so I can't call in—why did he break my phone?" Harry laughed, shaking his head.

"This address is pretty confidential." Harry shrugged. "And I mean...really confidential. It's kind of a shock that you are here in the first place. But because you are precautions are put in place, meaning—you can't use the phone."

"How am I supposed to..." She looked away. "What am I supposed to do?"

"Well there's TV." Harry shrugged. "And a huge library upstairs so if you like reading...and there's a grand piano in the living room if you play."

"Well I have a jobs, and bills I need to pay..." Y/N trailed off.

"Yeah," Harry chuckled. "You don't need to worry about that."