CALL ME KING 18

Written by: @/ thewiseandfree

Pairing: Tom Holland x reader (AU)(Mobster!Tom) or (Gangster!Tom) (they are the same thing really)

Word Count: 4157 (sorry we are going back to shorter chapters)

Summary: Thomas Holland & Y/N Y/L/N couldn’t be more different. Of course, they had no knowledge of each other until Y/N takes a job as a waitress and a certain place owned by england’s biggest crime boss.

Dom glared at his son, rage written all over his face. The room was silent as Tom realized the words that left his father’s mouth.

“I told you, she doesn’t have anything to do with this—”

“This birth certificate predates the one you have.” Dom leaned forward. “And you know, Thomas—you know what he fucking did.”

“And that makes her the exact same?” Harry asked.

“He got away.” Dom growled. “He fucking got away, that fuckin cockroach is living and I guarantee that he sent her right into your arms.” Tom looked away.

“You are saying that this all, all of this was set up?” Sam asked.

“That man is smart.” Dom growled. “He found someone to work their way into this family only destroy it—”

“That’s fucking bullshit.” Tom glared at his father. “There is no way that this is all fake.” He swallowed.

“Then ask her.” Dom responded. “Ask her if she is in this family to finish off the rest of us.” Tom let out a breath standing up from the desk and pushed away, grabbing the birth certificate. The paper was gripped in his hands as he moved out of the quiet room slamming the door behind him. He moved through the hallway quickly, making his way to his bedroom. He swung the door open, his eyes fixing on Y/N who jumped at the movement.

“Did you lie to me?” He asked walking toward her. Her eyebrows furrowed and she stepped back.

“What?” She asked.

“Did you fucking lie to me.” He growled this time and glared at her with a harsh gaze.

“A-about what?” Y/N stammered.

“About everything Y/N.” He stared at her. “Why the fuck are you here?” Y/N’s eyes were wide as she stared up at him.

“I’m h-here because I love you.” She swallowed. “Why else would I be here?” She asked. Tom pushed one of the birth certificates over to her, his jaw clenching.

“Then what is this?” Tom asked, raising his eyebrows.

“M-my birth certificate…” Y/N trailed off. “I t-told you, what’s‚—what’s the problem Tom?” Tom pushed the fake birth certificate over to her.

“Why the fuck is there two Y/N.” He breathed. Y/N looked up at him and shrugged, fear in her eyes.

“I d-don’t know, I’ve never…I’ve never seen this one.” She looked down at the fake one. “Where did you get this?” Tom’s jaw clenched.

“It’s the one filed, the ‘official’ one.” Tom looked down at her. “Though this one.” He growled pulling out the real one. “Is dated earlier which means it’s the real one.” He glared at him. “The only fucking one Y/N, what are you hiding.” Y/N stared up at him, tears in her eyes as she shook her head.

“N-nothing Tom, I don’t.” She wet her lips. “I don’t know w-why there is two.” Tom raised his eyebrows. “I s-swear Tom.” She whispered. “What’s the difference between—between the two?”