CALL ME KING 20

Written by: @/ thewiseandfree

Pairing: Tom Holland x reader (AU) (Mobster!Tom) or (Gangster!Tom) (they are the same thing really)

Word Count: 9485

Summary: Thomas Holland & Y/N Y/L/N couldn't be more different. Of course, they had no knowledge of each other until Y/N takes a job as a waitress and a certain place owned by england's biggest crime boss.

Warning: Like....a ton of smut. SORRYYY. And fist fights, swearing

*smut starts right away. If you don't want to read it, please skip down until you see:

- - - - - - - - - - - - -S M U T  E N D S  H E R E - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Tom's lips pressed against hers, his hands moving to cup her face as he pulled her closer and almost lost himself in her kiss. Her hands pressed against his chest, lifting herself a little. Their lips parted as his hands moved to the back of her thighs and up right below her ass. His fingers moved underneath her underwear, cupping her skin in hands. He squeezed the flesh lightly and a barely recognizable small whimper escaped her mouth. One of his hands left her skin and cupped her face again, pulling away slightly.

"Fuck I missed you." He whispered, a small smile on his face before he pushed his lips against hers again. He turned her, letting her fall on her back so she laid on the mattress. He hovered her over her, his lips moving on hers again. He fit between her legs, his hands moving up  up her sides. He leaned down, his elbows holding his weight as Y/N's fingers threaded through his curls. He slowly grinded his hips into hers as his hand moved down to her waist. His lips parted from hers and he looked down at her.

"T-tommy..." She whispered, looking up at him. He leaned down, his lips meeting her collarbone as he continued. Her hands ran up his muscular back, her eyes fluttering closed at the feeling of him against her. He bit down softly on her skin, his fingers moving her shirt up her body. His movements against her stopped as he leaned up, his hands finding the hem of her shirt.

"Tom—" She whispered, her fingers tugging at his curls. "Too....too fast." She mumbled.

"Shit—" Tom pulled away, his breath heavy. "I'm sorry angel." He looked down at her. "I've, I've wanted this for a long time." He breathed.

"Me too." She looked up at him. "I know we did this before but I..." She wet her lips. "I'm s-still a little nervous." Tom nodded, and leaned down giving her a soft kiss.

"It's okay." He whispered. "Just relax yeah?" He breathed. Y/N nodded looking up at him. He let out a breath, still covering over.

"You can...you can still kiss me." Her face heated up. Tom grinned and leaned down. "Just n-not so fast." She mumbled. Tom nodded, his lips moving on hers again. He kissed her softly, sighing against her. His arms moved underneath her back. Y/N's hands moved up his biceps and back to his hair as he pulled away and pressed his lips against her neck. He kissed her skin delicately, smiling as he peppered her neck with small kisses.

"Tommy–" She giggled, pulling him up by tugging at his curls. She leaned up pressing her lips against his. He paused, taking the opportunity to deeping and slow down the kiss, his hands slipping up her sides. Y/N leaned up, parting their lips and took a hold of her shirt, struggling to get it out of it. Tom chuckled, helping the t-shirt over her head. His breath hitched as his eyes caught her bare chest.

Y/N successfully got out of the shirt, her eyes meeting Tom's. His eyes moved down her frame again as he smiled, wetting his lips.

"Fuck princess—"