Mean -Part 4 [Harrison Osterfield series]

Written by: @/o-brienwrites

Summary: You and Harrison share the same group of friends, but somehow you can't stand each other. All of your friends wonder how long it'll take for you two to get along, or maybe even fall in love.

Word count: 1, 827

Pairings: Harrison Osterfield x reader, ft Tom Holland and friends

Warnings: none!!

You smiled proudly at your bucket list. You had ticked off three items.

✔️Trying out Awfully Chocolate Mix @ the Daily Scoop.
✔️Go star gazing.
✔️Go for 80s style roller skating.

Somehow, you had completed all of these within the past month with Harrison. You scanned you bucket list and smiled. You were going to tick off another item.

Go to Paris Disneyland.

You were heading there today with Tom, Megan and Harrison. You had plenty of sub points below that bucket list. Like sharing churros with your boyfriend. Getting matching headbands with him. Putting your hands in his coat when it's cold. Watch the fireworks show with him. Kissing him under the fireworks. You longed for these to happen, but not today. You had no boyfriend to hold or kiss.

You sat by your desk, thinking about the day ahead. You wondered about the rides you will take, the foods you will eat and the pictures you will take. You were too excited.

"Y/N! We're leaving!" Tom hollered from the living room, breaking you out of your thoughts. You grabbed your bag, coat and wallet. Off you went.

"A dream come true!" You exclaimed as you barged into Paris Disneyland. You were elated to be here. Your childhood dream finally came true. You marvelled at the beauty of the amusement park. The magnificent castle stood in front of you.

You zoomed into the first souvenir shop. You had to check the merchandise out. Your mouth hung open when you stepped into the store, it was huge! The magic of Disney had someone found it's way into reality, and into the store. Stuffed toys sitting on shelves, T shirts hung up on racks, and headbands lined up on holders. You gasped. You had to get headbands.

"Let's get headbands!" You said, picking up a pair.

"What? They're such a waste of money!" Harrison groaned as he watched the three of you try on headbands.

You skimmed through the different designs. You didn't seem to like any. You were having trouble finding one that suits you. Then, you stopped at a pair. A pair of couple headbands. It was designed after Rapunzel and Eugene. As a huge fan of Tangled, you were screaming on the inside. You passed Eugene's headband to Tom. You put Rapunzel's one on.

"Look guys! Tom and I are matching!"

"I like this. I think I'm gonna get this." Tom commented.

"Really? Let's match!" You were elated. Even though Tom was not your boyfriend, you knew you had to get this pair of headbands.

"Actually." Harrison grabbed your attention. "I think I'm going to get that." He plucked the headband off Tom's head, and proceeded to wear it. Tom rubbed his head. Some of his hair must have been plucked out by accident.

"Hey... that wasn't very nice of you wasn't it?" Megan commented, furrowing her brows together. "But it's alright. Tom, we can match." She said, handing a pair of Mickey Mouse headbands to Tom.

"Nice. Now we're matching." Harrison said as he stood next to you.

"Yea... perfect." You muttered, your voice sprinkled with a pinch of sarcasm.