CALL ME KING 14

written by: @/ thewiseandfree

Pairing: Tom Holland x reader (AU)(Mobster!Tom) or (Gangster!Tom) (they are the same thing really)

Word Count: 4530

Summary: Thomas Holland & Y/N Y/L/N couldn’t be more different. Of course, they had no knowledge of each other until Y/N takes a job as a waitress and a certain place owned by england’s biggest crime boss.

Warnings: mentions of murder.

Chapter 14 |

“Ah!” Liv cried through the phone and the volume of her voice caused Y/N to almost drop the phone. “You kissed him—YOU KISSED HIM—”

“Liv—” Y/N smiled.

“AND YOU ARE OFFICIALLY DATING OH MY GOD—” Liv continued.

“Liv.” Y/N laughed, closing the door of Tom’s room.

“Okay, okay, I’m calm.” Liv breathed. “But he’s your first boyfriend!” Y/N let out a breath.

“Yeah, first boyfriend and he’s the leader of the mob.” Y/N smiled. “At this rate I’ll be dating a king next.”

“Oh no, you are gonna date him forever.” Liv threatened her. Y/N paused and blushed.

“Why?” She asked.

“I don’t know.” Liv mumbled. “I just want you too. He’s rich and he could buy you things.”

“That’s…that’s not why I’m dating him.” Y/N bit her lip crawling on her bed.

“Right, you are dating him because you want his dick in your—”

“Liv!” Y/N raised her eyebrows.

“Hey, I feel you girl—if I wasn’t kinda with haz, and you didn’t like him…” Liv let out a breath. “I’d be all over Tom.”

“He pointed a gun at your head Liv.” Y/N mumbled. Liv sighed.

“He wasn’t going to shoot me Y/N—”

“Then what was the point of putting a gun to your head?” Y/N asked.

“To scare me.” Liv replied. Y/N let out a breath and shook her head. “Hey, he’s your boyfirend—”

“How are you okay with this?” Y/N asked. “Like….me and…and him…”

“Haz convinced me.” She sighed. “I mean…you have to think of the reason why he pointed a gun at me—”

“He’s crazy.” Y/N mumbled with a smile. Liv chuckled a little. There was a pause in the conversation.

“So you…you told him everything?” Liv asked.

“Yeah.” Y/N swallowed. “I did.”

“Are you gonna tell me?” Liv asked. Y/N bit her lip.

“Not…not until it is delt with.” She swallowed.

“Delt with?” Liv asked.

“Yeah, Tom—Tom said he is taking care of it.” She mumbled. “But I will—I will tell you, I just.” She swallowed. “Until it’s safe.” She swallowed.

“Just promise me you will tell me at one point right?” She asked.

“I promise.” Y/N said. “I have wanted to for a while…I just.” She swallowed. “Never mind um—”

“Are you happy?” Liv asked.

“Happy?” Y/N asked as Tessa jumped on the bed and curled up by her.