World War 3 pt. 3- H.O.

written by: @/tomhollandimagines

Word count: 2956

Summary: When you move back to London to be Tom Holland's personal trainer, you didn't expect to run into your ex. And you definitely didn't expect things to go the way they did.

When you had left the gym earlier today, Tom had invited you to a small get together the same night. Things still weren't great between you and Harrison, and Tom wanted to fix that. Things definitely didn't get better when you threw him on the floor, because you did hurt his pride pretty badly, but maybe you could still become friends.

Alcohol usually made it easier to make friends, so Tom had planned a small party, just to get you and Harrison to warm up to each other. He thought you just got off on the wrong foot and he didn't know all of the history already between you.

So here you were. Still slightly jetlagged, on your way to your first party in London. You first party in London, since you found your boyfriend cheating on you in the same city. It was safe to say that you had made an effort to look good tonight. You wanted to show him exactly what he was missing out on. What he could've had.

Harrison? He did the exact same thing. He wore the shirt that was a little tighter, put more effort into making his hair seem effortless. He was already in Tom's apartment, like he had been most of the day. There were already and alright amount of people, and the drinks were already going down when you knocked on the door.

"Y/n!" Tom greeted you by the door. "You look good! Tryna get some tonight?"

"I'm just here to have a good time. Whatever happens, happens" You smiled, walking into the apartment. Your eyes quickly landed on Harrison. Memories from the night you left him flashed through your mind, and you caught yourself considering to just leave again.

"You got a perfect timing! We're about to play some drinking games!" Tom cheered happily, as he followed you into the apartment. "Everyone, this is Y/n. Y/n, this is everyone. You're not going to remember any of the names i tell you, so I'm not going to bother. So what are you drinking tonight?"

"Vodka. I'm always drinking vodka" You smiled at him, taking a seat next to a red haired girl. "Hi"

"Hi, I'm Emily. You must be Tom's personal trainer, the one who kicked Haz's butt?" She greeted you, a drunken smile on her lips.

"She did not kick my butt!" Harrison exclaimed from the other side of the couch.

"I mean. You did end up pinned to the floor. I don't know if it's just me, but i don't see that as winning" You smiled sweetly at him, more than ready to kick him down again.

"Being pinned down isn't necessarily a bad thing. I don't mind a girl whose on top" He smirked at you, and you wanted to knock that stupid smirk off of him.

"Yeah, but that would require that i actually wanted to sleep with you, which i don't. But if you're still convinced that i didn't kick your butt, i can do it right here? Or are you scared?" You locked eyes with him, raising your eyebrow to challenge him.

"I think I'll pass. It's not something i need settled right now" He said, less cocky than before. You didn't reply, and the small talk around the room had already moved on.

***

A few hours passed, and everyone in the apartment was getting to the good side of drunk. You had been playing a few drinking games, and suddenly you found yourself sitting in a circle, about to play spin the bottle. You were sitting across from Tom, who of course was sitting next to Harrison.

The game was still the same, but the kisses that used to be quite innocent, was now much more heated. The bottle slowed down, and it looked like it would land on Harrison. Your mind went back to the first time you had played the game, and how it had felt to kiss him for the first time.