Jealous - Harrison Osterfield Imagine (smut)

Written by:@/ bby-calum

word count: 1793

He didn't mean to lose his rag with you, but he had spent almost the entire night watching his girlfriend dance so closely with his best friend, Tom. You and Tom were good friends, Harrison knew that, after all, it was Tom that had introduced the two of you last year while you were filming Spider-Man: Homecoming together. Harrison had been feeling a little bit under the weather, and so he wasn't in the mood for much dancing at the club. You, on the other hand, wanted to dance the night away, and luckily for you, Tom did too, so he stepped in to be your dancing partner for the evening.

Harrison had watched from the VIP booth as you laughed and joked with Tom on the dance floor. The pulsating strobe lights danced on your skin, casting suggestive shadows between you and Tom. Harrison's mind was in overdrive, the scene before him twisting and taunting his mind. He could feel his anger bubbling inside of him, and he was about to burst when you started grinding on his best friend, your sweaty bodies moving perfectly in sync together.

Harrison was jealous.

His hands gripped his bottle of beer so tightly he thought the glass would smash. His eyes were squinted, focused only on his dancing girlfriend, and his jaw was clenched shut, the vein in his neck was the most prominent it had ever been. He watched as Tom's hands hesitated over your exposed waist as your shirt was riding up as you danced. When Tom finally placed his hands on your skin, ever so tenderly, Harrison couldn't take it anymore. He shot up from the booth and headed straight for the exit.

Once he was outside, he leant on the cool brick wall. Closing his eyes, he tried to steady the dizziness in his head. He trusted you, he knew that for sure, he had told you things he had never told anybody before, not even Tom - but he was so jealous.

"Why are you out here?" Your slurred words brought Harrison out of his daze. He rolled his eyes. You were unbelievably drunk and he was unbelievably mad.

"Why do you care? Aren't you having fun with Tom anymore?" He spat back. "Don't think I didn't see you, grinding all over Tom. What are you playing at?" His aggression took you by surprise, making you blink, as though that would somehow allow you to understand the situation a little better.

"I was just dancing," You said quietly, the sadness obvious on your face. Harrison hated seeing you upset, his face softened a little. He shook his head, the anger returning as images of his girlfriend being so close to his best friend burned in his brain.

"I'm leaving." He huffed. "Enjoy your night dry humping my best friend." He pushed himself off the wall and made his way to the taxi rank. His steps were heavy and his fists were still balled tightly at his sides. You didn't know what to do. You'd already told Tom you wouldn't be long, and you knew he would start to get worried if you didn't go back and find him. But you so badly wanted to chase after Harrison to kiss and make up. You sent Tom a text, explaining that Harrison was taking you home, and you jumped in the next taxi available.

Once you reached Harrison's apartment, you could hear his hurried breaths from the hallway. He was stood leaning against the other side of the front door, you could see the shadow of his feet through the tiny crack between door and floor. You knocked lightly, hearing him shuffling about as he moved to open it and let you in.

"Harrison," you croaked. "I hate seeing you like this." All of the fuss of the situation had sobered you up a little and you noticed that instead of being angry like he was outside the club, Harrison was sad. He looked defeated. Harrison didn't say anything, but he pulled you into his arms, his head resting in the crook of your neck. You felt his tears soak the shirt you were wearing. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you or make you jealous. I just wanted to dance."