Chapter 2

I woke up to my alarm going off. I really didn't get any sleep last night, I was thinking about Diamond.

I got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower and brush my teeth.

After that, I put on my clothes. I put on some grey Robin jeans with a True Religion T-shirt and the concord 11s, the Jordans.

"Good morning mama, did pops leave yet?" I ask.

"Good morning, baby. He left about 10 minutes ago. He had to go in early, you hungry?" she said while hugging me.

"No, thanks. I have to get to school. Mama, let me get the car today?" I asked her, she smacked her lips and went to get the keys to the BMW 750.

"Here!" She threw the keys. "Be careful. I love you," she added.

"Okay. I love you, too," I said, walking out of the door.

The car was all white and had Forgiato rims with darkly tinted windows.

I pulled up to my school in no time. As soon as I got out of the car, I saw Diamond. She had on some grey jeans that made her booty look even bigger. I went up to talk to her.

"Diamond?" I got her attention. She jumped in my arms and said, "I missed you so much!"I smiled.

"Don't start. We just started to talk again yesterday," I tell her while laughing. She punched my arm.

"You ain't gone be hitting me like you crazy."

"What you gone do?"

"Keep playing."

We laughed.

I walked her into her first class before going to my own.

School was going by fast. Before I knew it, I was already in my 4th period, which I shared with a couple of hoes, but Diamond was there so it was cool.

Since I had the car, I didn't have to wait for buses. I had a car, but I hate driving it because I always get pulled over when I do drive it. Diamond and I drove home. "You ready?" I ask her, she nods her head yes.

I held her hand while we walked out of the school doors. We got in the car.

"Where you stay?" I ask her.

"Take a left, right, then straight. You can't miss it," she replied.

I started driving. I set my aux cord up and let it play.

Diamond started pouting.

I turned the radio down. "D, what's wrong?"

She looked at me and finally spoke, "Vince, where have you been for the past 5 years?"

"I told you, In Miami. I had to get out of here. There wasn't nothin' for me."

She started crying and said, "So, you couldn't tell me? We were about to become one and you just vanished."

I kept driving because I assumed we were minutes away from her house.

"Look, I needed time to think," I tell her. She didn't say anything. Just got out of the car, crying.