Chapter 12

Diamond

Last night was amazing! It just keeps getting better and better.

Anyway, graduation is tomorrow! away. I'm cap and gown ready.

mommy and I are going shopping. We have to get supplies for my new college life. Food should be easy shopping.

We decided to go to Walmart for supplies and food. Not that we didn't want to spend a lot, but because Less is more.

I see a lot of people that I know; it seems like when I dress down, I see everybody. I went right over to the food and got lots of noodles. I then went to get supplies I thought I needed. After 5 minutes of shopping, we left and headed home.

Today has been good so far.

I texted my bestfriend, Trey to see what he was doing. He said he was coming over. We were probably going to watch movies or something. I went into the living room and waited for him to show up.

I found out the other day that he was going to the same college as I am. Now, I'm not gone feel alone and shit.

I heard a knock on the door so I assumed it was Trey.

I was right. He gave me a big hug, like always. We decided to watch "Love and basketball."

I don't know why people want that relationship so bad. He cheated and played her. Of course, she got what she wanted in the end, but was it worth it?

"Turn the TV off. I have to tell you something,"Trey tells me.

"I'm feeling you, Okay? I've always have and probably always will.

Then, catching me off guard, he kissed me.

"You have to go. Bye."

I didn't know what else to say or do.

He got up and looked at me and said "I'll be back around." He normally says that before be leaves, but I think he meant something else.