Chapter 10

So, I'm excited! My parents said we could get my car today! We're on our way to the car dealership!

Fifteen minutes later, we were here. I saw Audis and Jeeps. I can't believe I'm getting an Audi!

I hugged both of my parents at the same time. We got out and I quickly ran to the R8.

"What did you get out for? I have to see a friend," My dad said, killing my entire vibe. "You're getting a car. Don't worry," he tells me while walking away.

I stomped back towards the truck we came in. He came back to the car and got in the driver's seat. We pulled out of the parking lot. I got a call from Vince.

He basically just wanted to talk to me because he missed me. The next place we stopped at was our house.

"Why are we here?" I ask, getting mad.

"We'll be back" dad tells me. I get out and walked in the house. Where were they going now? I thought to myself. Through many years of living, I knew that they weren't only going to one place.

I hear a motorcycle. I looked out the window just to see a red and black motorcycle, doing a wheelie.When it was back on two wheels, it drove into my driveway. I started to walk outside.

"Baby!" I hear Vince's voice.

"This you?!"I asked with an excited tone.

"No doubt. You wanna ride?" I hop on the back.

We sped down the street, speeding pass everything on the road. Before I knew it, we were back at my house.

My dad was in the driveway, leaning on the truck. "I see we're having fun. I don't think we've been properly intoduced. Timothy," my dad extends his hand, signaling for a handshake. "Nice to meet you, sir," Vince replied. He looked into my dad's eyes and shook his hand for 3 seconds.

Dad parted his lips to speak again, but was interrupted by a car horn.

I locked my eyes on a black 2014 Range Rover Autobiography. I looked at my dad for confirmation that it was mine. When he nodded his head yes, I lost my mind!

"Ahh! Thank you! Thank you!" I screamed before running up to give my mama and dad a hug and kiss. "Whew! That thang sexy," Vince said while walking towards the truck. "You lucky."

Lucky? No. Anybody could luck up and get one. I'm blessed and thankful.

"Take it for a spin," my mama said. I caught the keys that she threw and I hopped in the driver's seat while Vince got on the passenger's seat. "Get in the back, G," I joke. He shook his head. We pulled off and took a first-time drive in the whip.