Chapter 5

Last night was everything I expected.

It's crazy, I used to be the type to not care about anything, but I changed back in Miami. Now that I have someone who's in my life that I really want, it feels like I'm here for a purpose.

I missed her.

It feels funny that I'm talking like we've been together for years when I'm not even sure if we're together as a couple.

Maybe we could be something.

I got a phone call from her, I answered. "hey, what you doing?" She started the conversation.

My voice came in, "eating, about to hit the gym. What you doing, boo?" I asked her.

"same, thinking."

I then asked, "Can I ask you something?"

She said yes.

"What if I said I wanted you?"

"I mean, I thought I was yours? That was obvious, right?" She laughed.

"no. like, a relationship type of thing," I tell her.

"I know, I know, I'll think about it."

"Alright. Take your time. I love you," the conversation's ending.

"I love you, too."

I disconnected the call. I hope she knows that I'm serious.

Anyway, graduation is coming up soon. These years have gone by so fast.

How will Diamond and I work out? Will we go to the same college?

It's not just a sex thing. I got love for shorty. We have so much chemistry together.

I just don't know. Something feels like it's going to stop us, I'm probably wrong, though. I haven't found someone like Diamond in a long time.

Everything about her is perfect in my eyes. I mean, she's thick, smart, beautiful, has a nice smile, I could go on, but I should stop here. If I had her, really had her, my life would be great.

I decided to go see her. I shot her a text letting her know I was on my way. She said okay.

Once I was there, I knocked on her door.

"Wassup?" I hugged her. She stood on her tip toes and gave me a kiss. I went to the living room and sat down on the leather couch.

"You want anything?" She asked me.

"Nah, I'm good. But you can lay with me," I flirted.

"Boy, you silly," She says, walking over to where I was.

We cuddled up on the couch and watched TV for a while. This was where I wanted to be. The room was silent, so I decided to break it.

"You wanna go out and do something?" I ask. "I don't know, ma-" she was saying something before I interrupted her. "Come on, it's the weekend. I know you been bored," I say persuasively.

She sat there for a minute.

"Fine, I'll get dressed," She said. I waited for her to shower and get dressed. It's taking her forever and a day.

1 hour later, she came downstairs in a tight dress that showed all her curves. "You look good, ma," I tell her, biting my lip.

"Thanks!" she says while smiling.

We both wore black. "So, what's the moves for tonight?" She asked me. I was going to take her out to dinner.

"We're going out for dinner," I tell her, I'm going to take her to Benihana's.

We got In a limo that I had rented for the night, It was right on time.

Tonight should be fun. "Where we going?" She asked me.

"Can't tell, it's a surprise," I tease.

"You lame," she said, pouting.

"I don't care."

We pulled up to Benihana and her face lit up. "I can't believe we're here!" She said in an excited voice. As soon we got in and situated, we were waited on.

"What are you getting?" I ask.

"Ummm, this steak looks good, I'll get that," She says. I'm getting the same thing.

We placed our order and waited. I put my hand under the table, rubbing her thigh, that was her weakness. She started shaking her legs which means she liked what I was doing.

Our food came in and we started eating. "You like it?"

"Yes, I love it. Thank you."

"Thank me? Nah, you paying!" I laugh.

We were done eating, I got the bill. It was high, but I had it on me. It wasn't a problem at all.

Leaving the restaurant, we headed to her place. When we got inside, we took a seat.

It's getting late.

"Aye, is it cool if I stay here for the night? where your parents? I ask.

"Yeah, I guess. They're always out of town."

I brought some shorts that I had under my jeans, I was sleeping in those. "Why did you have shorts on?" Diamond questioned.

"In case somebody wanted to ball or something," I joke.

She laughed.

"You wanna sleep with me?" I hear D speak.

I nod and made my way to her room.

"Hold me," I hold her tight. This is all I ever wanted.