Chapter 9

Diamond

I woke up, took a shower, brushed my teeth, fixed my hair, and got dressed.

I wasn't exactly in a happy type of mood-again. I asked my mom to drive me to school.

The quicker I get there, the better for us all. Maybe, my mood will change. Or not.

I walked Into my first class and didn't speak. I just wanted to go home.

Jasmine kept staring at me like we had a problem. "Do we have a problem?"

"Uhmp!" Was all she said so I shook it off. Class was over! The first one anyway. Lunch was next.

I walked to my table. I didn't eat lunch. A couple minutes later, Jasmine walked up to me. "So, I heard you been talking about me, bitch," she said.

I wasn't going to fight her, but I was going to fight her in school."Meet me right after school at the park so we 'talk' about it," I tell her.

I know that telling her to meet me to fight was childish, but she was asking for it. The rest of the day went by faster then ever. When It was time to leave, I walked out of the school doors.

I got a ride with a friend. I can't wait to get my own car! We drove until we reached the park.

I got out and saw Jasnine sitting on a bench.

"So you brought help?" She asked with a smirk. "It's just me and you," I tell her.

I took my earrings and all that stuff out.

"Look, I didn't really want to fight you-" she was saying before I hit her with a 2-piece punch. "Stop! Stop!" She screamed as I stomped her face in. I hit her four more times for wasting my time.

Then, I checked her pockets. She only had a phone that looked old. No money. I expected that.

I went back to the car and headed home. "Haha, why did you do her like that?" Tiffany, my close friend asked. "She tried to be friendly. I beat her ass for wasting my time basically."

"You wild," she laughed. We talked until we pulled Into my driveway.

"I'll talk to you later," I smile. "Ok," she said while pulling off.

I went inside and called Vince. We talked for 2 hours.

"Well, you better be at school tomorrow" I tell him. We both laughed. "I got you," He assures me.

Wow. Today has been crazy. I got up in a bad mood, didn't see Vince, and got into a pointless fight.

It's always something trying to stop me. I just have to tend to my life and what's important, I'm sure it isn't an irrelevant person.

I decided to go to sleep because my dad said he has a surprise for me tomorrow.