Chapter 11

Vince

D and I drove down through the city. She did the dash whenever she saw a group of people. Haha, She's showing out.

I decided not to get a car yet. I was going to keep my money and put it towards college. I still had racks from the shit I did back in Miami. The car I wanted was a Ferrari 458 Italia, but then I'd have to ask my parents for money if I ever needed something for school.

I hate asking because I feel like I owe you.

"Let's go to the mall,"She says.

"Alright."

She smiled and we were on our way.

We got to our destination and found a parking space. When we got out, all eyes landed on us.

"You about to have a few haters, haha," I kissed her lips and smacked her ass."That thang soft." I say smiling and started laughing.

She laughed and said "you stupid, But where you want to go?" She asked.

"Uhhhh, the Gucci store?"I don't know. "Yeah. that's cool," She replied. We walked into the store and she immediately ran to the bags. I went to look at the belts and shirts. After all the shopping, I got 2 belts and 2 shirts. She got 2 bags and some sneakers.

"Your total will be $3,100," the lady said.

I gave her cash. Diamond smiled and said, "Thank you, baby."

"No problem."

We got to my house and walked right into my mom. "Hey, ma. This is Diamond, this all mine," i smile. "Hey! He's been talking about you a lot. All good things," She says.

"It's nice to meet you," D tells my momma while smiling very hard. "Well, I have to make a run. I'll see y'all later. Your dad will be back tomorrow," she tells us.

D and I said we'll see her later and then went in my room. We talked for about 30 minutes until Diamond said "Umm imma be upfront, I want some dick," she with a sad face. I couldn't do anything but laugh.

"Come here and give me a kiss," She sat on my lap and we let our tongues fight.

She stripped. I stripped.

I picked her up and took her to the bathroom. Turning on the shower, I stepped in behind her. Kissing her neck and playing with her clit as she let out moans. Since the tub was wide, she laid down and let me lick into her."Mmmm, that feels good," She tells me.

After licking, I put myself into her. Bending her legs back. After a while, I started pounding into her.

"Ahhh, fuck! Go deeper! Deeper!" She screamed.

After minutes of stroking, she wanted to treat me to something. She started sucking slowly. awhile later, she sped up the pace.

"Ahhhhh!"

She then climbed on top of me and decided to take a ride. Starting off, she didn't waste any time. Bouncing up and down off of me, I grabbed a handful of her ass. Lifting her off of me, I stood behind her, bending her over.

I stroked her from behind. Grabbing her waist, I threw her ass back into me. "Throw that ass back!" She did just that.

"Go faster!" She instructed. I do as told. I went deep. Deep enough that she probably felt in her stomach.

Ten more minutes of her moaning, my stroking and hair pulling, we both came. We laid in the tub, letting the shower water run on us until I asked if she wanted to go lay down.

She tried to get up, but her legs wouldn't allow her.

"I got you. You need help or something?" I tease as I helped her stand on her feet.

We walked to my room. She was limping so she leaned on me.

I guess I did my job.

"Baby, I'm sore. Can you give me a massage?" She asked and started rubbing her back and neck.

"My feet hurt, too." She says.

She was pushing it. But, since she was my baby, I gave her a foot massage, too.

"I'm staying with you tonight. I don't have the energy to drive home," she informs me.

"Alright, you got it."

I was tired.

"Goodnight, babygirl. Love you." I tell her.

"Who love me?" She asked.

"Haha, I love you."

"That's better. Goodnight, I love you more." She says.

"Wait, we didn't use a condom. Damn."

"I'll be fine. Go to sleep."

I hope she's right.

The life I asked for. Two people become close again.

I'm not ready for a baby. But, if she has one, it's ours so we'll raise it like two adults.