Chapter 15

Diamond

I honestly don't know what to do! My baby isn't going to be with me. I mean, it almost felt as if I had to choose between the two. Of course, I'd choose Vince, right? I just laid in bed and listened to Musiq Soulchild's 'love'. This has to be one of the best songs ever.

Love,

So many things I've got to tell you

But I'm afraid I don't know how

Cause there's a possibility

You'll look at me differently

Love

Ever since the first moment I spoke your name

From then on I knew that by you being in my life

Things were destined to change cause

love.

I chose to listen to that for the rest of the night, it always puts me to sleep. Maybe, this could be a blind lesson. Before I could do anything else, I was sound asleep.

When I woke up, I smelled bacon! Yes! Either my dad or my mom's cooking. I got up to go in the bathroom to shower. I took a quick shower because I was hungry and I didn't want the food to get cold.

Running downstairs, I saw my parents sitting at the table. They already had a plate and a glass of orange juice waiting for me. "Good morning, y'all!" I said in an excited, energetic voice. For some reason, I got happy all of a sudden.

"What the hell are you so happy about?" My dad asked looking confused.

"I don't even know. I'm trying to figure that out myself"

"Have you talked to Vince or Trey today?" My mama asked.

"Nope, not Trey. I'm about to go over to Vince's house right now," I tell her. "You seem really happy with him," She says.

"I am," I started, smiling hard.

I got up to put my plate and glass in the sink. Pulling out my phone to text Vince, I heard the door bell ring. "I got it!"

I opened the door to Vince who was holding some roses. "Good morning, princess. Get dressed," He said with a smile.

"Are you asking or telling?"

"However you take it," he smirked.

I smacked my lips and went upstairs to put on some basketball shorts, a T-shirt and some Nikes and then went in the bathroom to brush my teeth.

I came back down in no time. "I'm ready-" I was interrupted by Vince and my parents laughing.

"Yo' parents too real, shorty," Vince says while still laughing.

"Man, don't listen to them fools."

"Somebody's jealous! you just lame," my mama says while kissing my forehead. "I'll be back later," I tell them. "See y'all later," Vince said.

When I walked outside, I saw two four-wheelers outside. "We're going to ride these?"

"Yeah. You get the green one since it's your favorite color."

"How you start it?"

"Press the start button, fool. You bout slow," He says while laughing.

"Shut up! Let's race."

He nodded his head and sped off. Halfway down the street, he popped a wheelie. I took off and caught up to him.

"I won," I cheered while doing a little victory dance.

"Lying ass," his shook his head. We drove until we reached what looked like a ranch. Vince and his jar head having ass went to talk to somebody. He came back on a horse! I love horses! The other guy came on one, too.

"This one mine, right?"The guy got off. "Nah. You have the four-wheeler. Get on and do doughnuts or something,"Vince says with a laugh.

"You get on my nerves. Don't show off in front of him and get hurt," I fold my arms.

"So!" He yells like a big dummy.

I got on the horse. "You ready?"

"Let's ride!" He tells me and we were off. Today is getting off to a good start!

We rode the horses for like 15-20 minutes. But, it was soon time to go. We went back and got on the 4-wheelers and headed back. When we got in, Vince went into my room.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm going to sleep,"

"I'm coming," I ran to my bed.

"Alright."

We laid on my bed. My parents went somewhere. Vince wrapped his around me and I closed my eyes, drifting into a deep sleep. 4 hours later, we woke up.

"I have to go do something, I'll call you later. Come give me a kiss." He says.

"You got two feet. You can walk back over here."

He walked to the bedside and kissed my lips and grabbed my ass. "You my baby," he tells me while he placed more kisses on me.

"Always. I love you"

"I love you more."

I wasn't going to be bored all day. So, I decided to text Tiffany to see if she wanted to go shopping.

She said she wasn't feeling well. So, I got up and cleaned the house.

I have no life.

I feel fat. I know I'm not pregnant because I took a test.

I just need to go to the gym. I went outside and hopped in the Beamer and headed to my gym. I'm glad I still have my membership.

I pulled in and did all the stuff I needed to do before I could start my workout. I'll probably be here for an hour or two. I decided to work on legs today since I never do.

"Hey, bitch!" I hear Casey's voice and her arms wrap around my neck.

"Get yo' fucking hands off of me."

"I heard you did a sneak hit on Jasmine. I knew you was a sneaky hoe."

I didn't know they were cool. But, did she just call me a hoe?

"Y'all cool?" I laughed. "So, I guess you mad? I smell a problem"

"Ask Vince!" She said.

I snapped. I Jumped on top of her and I started giving her quick jabs.

After 10 seconds, I was going through the doors. I didn't have time to go to jail. My whole mood is fucked up now.

What if she's right? Best believe imma ask.