Chapter 17

Diamond

Vince and I woke up to my mama telling us to get up. I tapped Vince to wake him up. When he did, he immediately looked and my mama and started smiling "she need to put her number in my phone."I punched his arm.

We got up to go to the kitchen and we smelled bacon. "You cooked, ma?" I asked. "Yes. Now, go wash your hands and get ready." She tells us. I ran to the bathroom because I knew Vince would take up all the room.

When we came back, mama already had our plates ready. "So, what are y'all doing tonight?" Mama asked. "I don't even know. You want to see a movie, baby?" Vince asked me. I said yes.

Now, I have to find an outfit! I'll just ask mana for some money; I would ask Vince but I choose not to because I may seem like I'm asking for too much. Don't get me wrong, spoiling your mate is great. But, I'm too proud.

"Mama, can I get some money for the mall?" When she gave me the money, Vince grabbed it and gave it back and said "I got you, babe."

"But-" I was interrupted by a knock on the door. "I got it," Vince said while running to the door.

"What's up, bro?" I heard Trey's voice! I put my head down. "About to hit the mall, ill hit you up later." Vince says.

THEY KNOW EACH OTHER?!

Vince came back and sat beside me. "What?" He asked. "You know him?" I asked.

"Yeah. That's like my brother."

Oh no.

"I'm going to take a shower down here." He says.

Vince

I wonder why Diamond acted so weird when she found out that. Anyway, I took a quick 10-minute shower. When I got out, I got dressed in a Gucci shirt with some True Religion jeans & some Jordans, the 3s. "Diamond!" I yelled.

"She's  in the shower, sweetie." Her mama informs me.

I went in the living room where Mrs. Miles was sitting. Starting small talk, I sat beside her. "Did you have to work today?"

"Nope. I didn't feel like going. I do what I want," She says and we both laughed. "You think you grown, huh?" I asked. We both started laughing again. Then, Diamond hit me in the back of my head. "Where you come from?" I looked at her like she was  crazy. "Yo' mama house." She said and started laughing.

"You lame."

"We'll be back later on,"We both said to Diamond's mama. We went outside and got into the BMW. "Buckle up" she says.

"Shut up, ugly. I'm grown." She gave me the middle finger and took off, speeding down the road.

The ride there has been full of her singing and our conversation. When we got the mall, it took us some time to find a park. When we found the park, we knew that we would have a long walk back.

Walking into the mall, we went into footlocker. "Bae, do you want something out of here?" I asked her. She said yeah. I guess she wanted the new Jordans. So, that's what I got. "I'm going to Gucci. " she says to me.

Trey

I was at home, bored. I decided to go to the mall, I need more clothes anyway. When I walked in Gucci, I saw somebody so I started looking harder. It was Diamond! She wasn't paying attention to me so, I walked up behind her and kissed her neck. She said "what the hell are you doing?!" In an attitude filled voice. "I will not leave until you say you want me as much as I want you." I'm determined to be hers. "Aye, baby I-" I heard Vince's voice. I never really did like him. "What the fuck you think you doing?" He asked loudly. "Get yo' ass outta here!" I didn't. Diamond slipped out of my hands and ran out of the store.

Seconds later, we were throwing hands. I swung, he ducked. He swung and landed a combo. The only reason he's getting more hits is because he used to box back in the day. "Get up!" He demanded while security was just now giving us attention. I couldn't stand up so, I was on all fours...bad choice, I know. He punt kicked me in the hand, sending me to the ground and to sleep.

I woke up in such pain that I had tears on my face. What? I thought to myself. I looked around and noticed that I was in the hospital. Sitting up, I noticed that there were police officers looking at me.

"Sir, do you know who could have possibly done this?" One of them asked in a deep voice. I knew who it is. I planned on seeking my own game of capture.

"Not a clue."