16. Knock

"If oppurtunity doesn't knock, build a door."

When Tony reached Wakanda, he didn't even stop when the ships tried to address him. He flew straight for the main 'castle' where they had his boy.

Meanwhile, Peter and Shuri were playing Star Wars battlefront on the PS4 and currently Shuri was kicking Peter's butt.

Tony landed on the landing deck and T'Challa walked out to meet him, two fierce looking women on either side of him. He disengaged his suit and shook T'Challa's hand. "Thank you so much for keeping him safe and I am sorry about this whole thing." Tony explained to the King, who held up his hand. "It is alright; I, too, have a teenager."

"You know what would be cool?" Peter announced as Han Solo again blasted him in the head. Shuri raised an eyebrow at him. "We should build our own Star Wars tech! You have amazing technology here and-" before he could continue, Shuri's eyes had lit up and she hauled him to his feet. "Lightsabers!" She exclaimed, already dragging him to her lab. "Ok?"

"So what exactly happened?" Tony asked as T'Challa walked him inside. "Well, Peter crashed through our barrier and fell onto a roof." The King began. "Yup, sounds like him." Tony chuckled. "Okoye here accidentally tasered him." T'Challa gestured, and Tony had to stop to laugh. "That also sounds like him!"

"What if we put that there instead? Then it will run through the vibranium and the pigment and make it green!" Peter suggested and Shuri looked up at him excitedly. "Brilliant! You actually are smart, little spider-boy!" She scoffed, and he frowned good-naturedly. "You're only older than me by a few months!" He protested, and she grinned. "I still outrank you!" After a few more finishing touches, Shuri handed Peter a working lightsaber. She made herself a purple one in half the time.

"He sounds like a smart boy." T'Challa praised as Tony explained his side of the story and how Peter wound up in Wakanda in the first place - from what the billionare could peice together. "Yeah, a little headstrong and stubborn though." Tony laughed. "Like father like son, I see." Okoye teased from T'Challa's side and Tony's eyes widened. "Oh, he's not...!"

Tony was cut off by loud crashing sounds and the whole party turned to see two cloaked figures weilding glowing swords in the hallway. They were fighting each other, one doing crazy leaps with his green saber and the other seeming to use the force!

"Intruders!" Okoye cried, grabbing her staff. Tony pressed a button on his watch and a miny electric pulse canon folded out. "How did they get in?" T'Challa cried, his black panther suit materializing onto him. Tony would have to ask about that later.

"Halt!" Okoye cried, and the two cloaked figures stopped in surprise. Then they burst out laughing. Strangely, it wasn't an evil laugh that you'd expect from crazy hooded figures. Both disengaged their lightsabers and flipped down their cloaks.

Tony and T'Challa shared a look that was seconds away from a heart attack. "Calm down, Okoye!" Shuri laughed, hooking an arm around a grinning Peter. "We were just having some fun!"

"With lightsabers?!" Tony finally burst, and Peter's grin widened. "Mr. Stark! How'd you get here?" He asked happily, relief evident in his eyes. How was Tony supposed to stay mad when he was so happy to see him?

Tony let out a sigh and turned to T'Challa. "Thank you for keeping him safe here, but we should be going."

"What? No!" Shuri announed, wrapping her arms around Peter. It wasn't everyday the young genius made a friend. In fact, despite Wakanda being such an amazing place, she felt like an outsider. She certainly had never had so much fun as she did with Peter.

"Sorry, Shuri." Peter muttered hugging her back. Then he pulled out his phone. "Do you have instagram?"

"And snapchat!" She responded cheerily, pulling out her own phone. It wasn't a brand Peter had ever seen, but he supposed his supped-up samsung was also nearly unrecognizable.

"You should see the video I posted when my brother was thrown across the room by a suit of armour!" Shuri added, and T'Challa looked betrayed. "I told you to delete that footage!"

oOo

Tony carried Peter out of Wakanda to where the rest of the Avengers waited worriedly. Natasha was grabbing Peter into a hug before Tony even fully let him go.

"So what the hell happened?" Falcon asked as Peter was handed off to Wanda, then Clint, the Cap, you get the idea. All the Avengers wanted to ensure Peter was totally and 100% fine.

"Uh, well, I set a trap for Doc Oc and it didn't exactly work." Peter explained sheepishly. "Yeah, we got that." Wanda shook her head as he continued. "Well, then he knocked me out and the next thing I knew I was waking up in the back of an helicopter. I broke out through the metal and then I was falling and I fell into Wakanda." Peter shrugged, that was really all there was to it.

"Don't ever do that again." Steve scolded, and Peter hung his head sheepishly. It had never been his intention to get caught, but then again, Peter's plans never really worked very well.

"Let's just go home." Wanda suggested, seeing Peter's guilty expression. She wrapped up all the non-flyers in a bubble and they headed home for NYC.

So Peter gets to head home!!! But is that it for the angst? Not a chance! After all; Doc Oc's still on the loose, Dr. Strange has mysteriously disappeared, and that looming threat might just all be in Peter's head...

Holy that was an ominous foreshadowing. eheheheheheheh...

~Meow