Pʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

"You're going to oppas house for a while." My mother said, staring me straight in the eye. We had been talking not to long ago about Korean standards, but we ended up getting into the topic of business.
"Huh? Wait, why? For how long? Why'd you pick the household with the most guys in it?" I asked several questions, I was furious. I could handle life on my own for once and I want my mother to understand that. "I'm going on a business trip for a few months, it's important and I have to go. Don't worry, Eunnie, the boys won't do anything to you. And if they do, Jun won't say a word about it." My mother innocently smiles at me. "Mom, why can't you understand that I'm in high school, almost graduated, 16 years old, and a woman who can fend for herself." I tried to talk my way out of going to Ye-jun's house. Honestly, the boys over there were all so different and hard to deal with. I've only met them once and heard stories about them. My first encounter with them wasn't good.
     "Yah, Eun! Can you grab the flour for me?" Ye-jun shouted from across the kitchen, assuming I'm not in the room with her. "I'm right here, don't shout at me!" I whined as I grabbed the flour from next to the stove.
"Taehyung! Jungkook! What the heck?!" I heard a shout from the family room. I turned toward that direction and was faced with regret. Both boys ended up running into me, causing the flour to drop on the floor everywhere. I also elbowed a pot that was on the stove. The pot spilled on the floor with frosting inside.
The boys stood there, watching everything happen. One boy ran into the kitchen with a mad face, but it ended up softening as he saw what happened.
"Sorry oppa, Jungkook and Tae replaced my shampoo with hair dye again and I tried to get back at them but they ran away. Sorry, Eun." The boy with now nearly blond hair said. He bowed.
"Sorry Eun and oppa." The other two boys bowed as well.  I hope that day doesn't happen again.
     "I'll be gone for 6 months and I don't trust you. Now pack your stuff, I already told them you're coming tomorrow." My mother smiled.

(that's u in the pic I'm too lazy to do the basic y/n and y/h/c type stuff hope y'all don't get mad kk thx)
(Also don't attack me during the process of this story I don't write much ♡♡)