Confession?

(unedited)
     Jungkook and I split off from the group we were set in. The group kept hanging out around statues and stuff but we wanted to see paintings.
Jungkook and I walked past many paintings, none really catching our eye. We did stop and read some of the descriptions of classic paintings like the Mona Lisa or Starry Night.

I suddenly stopped walking and looked up at a large painting hanging on the wall. Jungkook stopped next to me.
"Ooh, I like this one." Jungkook commented. I nodded. The painting was of two people kissing, but both of them had cloths over their faces so their kiss was getting blocked by the cloth.

For some reason, the meaning immediatly clicked in my mind

For some reason, the meaning immediatly clicked in my mind. No matter how much you actually love each other there will always be a distance between you and the one you love. The cloth covering their faces represents the distance between them. Even though they're kissing, they both seem to be so distant.

Jungkook's POV

     No matter how much you love someone, there will always be distance between you. I started to plug this statement into my life. I like her so much but Eun seems to distant from me, like it's hard to know her. I looked over at her; she was staring at the painting so intently. I bit my lip as I looked up at it too.
"Taehyung would be so jealous right now." I heard her say to me. I nodded. Taehyung enjoyed art more than I did. I think it's just splotches of color with meaning. Taehyung thinks more than that.
The whole reason I came on this trip was to get closer to Eun. I.. don't know how. Should I just.. go for it? She might be playing hard to get.
I need to make her mine before anyone else does.
I looked over at Eun again. She was looking down at the glass which had the description of the painting written inside of it.
"Isn't this one cool?" She asked, still looking down. I didn't answer. She noticed this and looked up at me with a confused look. That's when I did it. I bent down a little bit and kissed her. I knew I would regret it in the future, but I've already had it planned.
I made the kiss soft and not too hard so I didn't alarm her, but it seems like I did since she started to pull away.
I couldn't let her do that.
I placed my hand on the back of her head as I began to kiss her deeply. Suddenly, I felt pain grow into my bottom lip.
She was biting it. Not in a romantic way, more in a.. defensive way. I pulled away from her as I held my hand to my mouth. My mouth tasted like pennies.
Eun backed away from me.
"Wh.." She couldn't get any words out of her mouth. I pulled my hand away from my mouth. I was bleeding.
I looked up at her. She was wiping her mouth with her sleeve.
"I.. I gotta go." She quickly turned around and sped off the way we came.
I stood there angry with myself. I knew I would regret it, why did I do it?!
God dammit.. I ruined everything with her..
I turned around, about to head towards the bathroom, but I saw a group standing on the other side of the room. Daishi, Bakhyun, and Gonguk all stood there in awe.
I didnt notice, but blood started to drip onto the marble floor. I began to run quickly to the bathroom.
I needed to hide. I needed to get away from everyone. They saw it, they saw my failure.

Eun's POV

     I ran into Namin. I hugged her tightly as she stood infront of a statue of some naked guy.
"Hey, hey, what's up?" She quickly asked me, pulling me aside. I looked down at the ground.
"He kissed me."
"What? Who? Jungkook?" She asked me. I nodded.
"Is that a bad thing?" She sounded confused. I nodded.
"I don't like him like he likes me.." I squinted my eyes. She stayed silent for a while.
"Who do you like?"
"Yoongi! I like Yoongi!" I nearly yelled that out. Her hands fell off of my shoulders.
"Aish, Eun, I been knew. You draw him like all the time. Jungkook literally sits next to you and doesn't even know that. He's so blind." Namin sighed. I opened my eyes again. I looked up at her.
"It's fine, you can sit with me on the way back. I'll get Gonguk or something to sit with him. You two need to talk about that when you get home, though." Namin hit my shoulder. I nodded.
"Now let's look at these naked guys!" She cheered.

(This chapter is extremely short but I've been meaning to write this part out for s while. I also want to shout out the new story I've been busy with, it's called Flower Shop and it's a Jin x Reader. It's up on my published right now. Jins my bias so Ive need itching to making a story about him. Anyway, thanks for 800 reads! 💞💞💞 I'll be sure to make the next chapter longer to make up for my absence!)