Dinner

(^Lauren^)   
    "Eun, since you're so bored, you wanna help me cook?" Jin spoke from the kitchen as I scrolled through different channels on the TV. I thought about it for a moment. I mean, I am bored..
"Sure." I rose up from the couch and made my way to the kitchen. This would be a great time to bond with Jin, too.
"Can you get me a pan from the cabinet? The one with the red handle." Jin pointed up at a cabinet that was obviously taller than me. I didn't want to say anything about it since Jin looked busy with cooking right now. I opened the cabinet from the bottom. I saw that the pan he wanted was farther up than I expected. I sighed.
"Don't worry, you can climb on the counter top." Jin spoke without turning toward me.
"Yeah.." I mumbled as I prepared myself to leap on to the counter. I did as I was told, grabbing the pan and stepping back on to the ground. I handed Jin the pan. He thanked me, so I welcomed him.
"Oh, can a friend of mine come for dinner? I met her yesterday while I was out with Namjoon and Jungkook. She lives in this neighborhood and she was happy to know that I offered her to come over for dinner." I smiled as I watched Jin chop onions. I could tell that he was thinking about it.
"Ahh.. Sure. Can you grab me another onion from the fridge, then?" He asked, glancing over at me and back at his hands to make sure he wasn't going to cut his fingers off.
"Of course." I trailed over to the fridge, opening it and grabbing an onion. I ran back over to Jin and gave him the onion.
"I don't really feel useful." I mumbled, watching him cut another onion.
"There's not much to do for the dish I'm making. I've done most of it already." Jin sighed. I frowned.
"Where's Jun?" I asked, spinning around and walking towards the island. I sat down on one of the chairs.
"Work." Jin replied. I stretched my arms in the air.
"I forgot he doesn't sit around and make money." I said before yawning.
"I mean, technically he does." Jin finished cutting the onion and turned to me. "He just sits in his office and commands people around most the time." I nodded at his statement.
I should go get Lauren to come over.. I thought.
I pulled my phone out of my pocket, beginning to text Lauren.

Me: Lauren! It's Eun-jae. Dinner is being made right now, do you want to come now?

I waited a few minutes before getting a reply.

Lauren: yeah ^^ let me get my shoes and I'll be there in 5

Me: be safe!

I then waited for her. It was a long 5 minutes, but finally the doorbell rang. I heard a door open from upstairs, revealing Jungkook and Taehyung.
"Who's here at this time?" Jungkook asked, walking down the stairs. Taehyung followed behind him.
"Lauren, the girl from yesterday. I invited her for dinner, if you don't mind." I smiled as I got up and walked to the door.
"Eun finally made a friend!" Taehyung smiled. I opened the door to see Lauren smiling at me.
"Hello!" Lauren greeted me. I greeted her, offering her to come in. She took her shoes off and slipped on a pair of guest house slippers.
"Hi!" Taehyung practically ran to the door, bowing to Lauren.
"Hello, I'm Lauren." She smiled at him. Taehyung introduced himself, being the happy guy he is.
"Jin is in the kitchen making dinner right now, so let's just head up to my room." I closed the door and started to walk toward the stairs.

     Lauren and I have been in my room for about half a hour before Jin called us for dinner. We were still getting to know each other and were just talking about random things.
We made our way down the stairs to meet up at the tables for dinner. We were one of the first people there, so we took a spot at the dining table where Jin and Jungkook were putting plates and bowls of food on the table.
"It looks good!" I stared at the food in awe.
"I know I do." Jin snickered at his own joke.
"Jin hyung, I hate to be the beron of bad news but I'm the looks in the household." Jungkook smiled at Jin as he sat down next to me.
"Yah! Don't treat your hyungs like this!" Jin spat at Jungkook, hitting him on the shoulder.
Soon, everyone joined at the table. Jungkook got the empty spot next to me. We sparked up conversations, mainly about Lauren and why she's in Korea.
"So where are you from?" Namjoon asked, getting a spoonful of rice and putting it into his mouth.
"America. I've been in Korea for a few years now but I just recently moved out of my apartment. Im with a host family now." Lauren smiled, sipping her glass of water.
"Are you planning on going to school here?" Namjoon asked again, reaching to grab more food from a plate.
"Yeah, I'm looking forward to going to the college around here. That's one of the reasons I moved." She smiled brightly. I've only known her for two days, but she seems like a bright girl.
"School starts soon, doesn't it?" Jin asked.
"Yeah, in a month or so." I replied.
"That's too close.." I heard Jungkook mumble. I turned to him and nodded as I chewed on my rice.
"Ah, Eun. What're you studying?" Lauren asked me. I turned to her as I thought about my answer.
"My major was culinary, but I'm changing it to studio art and stuff. My minor is dance."
"I like to dance!" Hoseok beamed from the island table where him, Jimin, and Taehyung sat. I smiled at that.
"Why'd you change your major? You could've been a chef with me!" Jin whined from across the table.
"It's too hard, and that class makes me hungry." I sighed as I shoved some kimchi into my mouth.
"My major is culinary." Lauren smiled at Jin.
"Ah! I'm not alone." Jin beamed.
We all finished up dinner, I offered to help clean the dishes but Jin insisted on doing them. He told us to just hang out with the others. So, that's what we did. Lauren and I sat in the living room with the rest of the boys. We were all finding out new things about each other. I found out that Laurens minor was also dance.
"Ah, Yoongi here likes to stay up during midnight and write music." Jimin pushed Yoongi a bit. I saw Yoongi smile for a second, but it quickly faded.
"When he's in his mode, you can't get him out. That's probably why he's up so late all the time." Hoseok laughed. Everyone else laughed along with him except Yoongi.
"When he was younger, Yoongi would constantly bug our father about wanting Eun over, it got to the point wh-" Jimin began but was cut off from Yoongis hand going over his mouth. I felt my face turn a shade of pink. Lauren laughed.
"Yah, yah! We get it, it's torture Yoongi day, isn't it! Let's talk about Jimin. You know his dick is small." Yoongi blurted out.
"Yoongi! That's not true!" Jimin removed Yoongis hand from his mouth.
"You wanted to embarrass me, lets all embarrass each other." Yoongi complained. We all fell silent. It's like no one knew what to say after that.
"Where's Maca?" I asked suddenly.
"I put her in your room." Namjoon answered me. I nodded in response.
Jin suddenly walked into the living room. He's probably done with the dishes.
"Sheesh, who died to kill the mood?" Jin laughed a bit, sitting on the floor in front of Jungkook.
"Uh, Taehyung! Do you want to get that puppy you've wanted tomorrow?" Jin asked to fill in the empty atmosphere. I then immediately felt Taehyung light up in excitement.
"Yeah!" He beamed.
"Another animal? We already have Taehyung himself." Yoongi spat.
"It's like you're on your period, calm down." Hoseok hit Yoongi on his head.
"I think the puppy will make a great. addition to the family along with Eun and Maca." Jin smiled at me.
With that, we called it a night. Lauren went home, and everyone seperated into their rooms.