Mall

"Eun, good morning." Jimin smiled at me as I exited my room.
"Good morning, Jimin." I greeted him back.
"Ah, before I forget, do you want to go shopping with Taehyung, Jungkook and I? You can invite Lauren, too. I thought it would be a great idea since school starts in a few days." Jimin said to me, biting his lip a bit. I mean, I need more clothes, and my mom left me a lot of money.
"Sure, when are we going?" I agreed. Jimin looked surprised, but he answered, "around 3? We still have to eat breakfast." I nodded.
As I was getting ready, I was texting Lauren and eating an apple. I didn't feel like making a huge breakfast for myself, and plus I wanted to be healthy.

Ren: I'm on my way ᕕ( ՞ ᗜ ՞ )ᕗ

Me: just knock on the door a few times, someone will have to answer lol. I'm in my room.

Ren: oki doki

I put my phone onto my counter as I started to get changed.

I looked at myself in the mirror, admiring my outfit choice

I looked at myself in the mirror, admiring my outfit choice. I felt like a toddler, but it was too late to change now. I'm too lazy. I quickly brushed my hair down and pinned my bangs to the side of my head. I took a final bite of my apple before brushing my teeth.
"Eunnie!" I heard Lauren as she entered my room. I opened the door to my bathroom as I was brushing my teeth. I waved at her.
"You scared me." Lauren laughed. I spit into the sink.
"I'm not that scary!" I whined as I turned the sink on and made a bowl with my hands to catch water. I put the water into my mouth and spit it back out.
"When are we leaving?" Lauren asked, sitting on my bed.
"Jimin said around 3. What time is it?" I turned the bathroom light off and walked out of it.
"3." She answered.
"Just on time." I smiled.

All 5 of us exited the crammed car. Lauren and I sat in the back with Jungkook while Jimin drive with Taehyung in the passenger seat.
"I call shotgun next time." I said, shutting the car door.
"You gotta call it as its happening!" Taehyung whined.
"Fine, I'll just have to sit in your lap then." I smirked.

We made our way into the mall, walking around and looking at the stores.
"How about we split up and meet again later?" Lauren suggested.

Jimin's POV

"How about we split up and meet again later?" Lauren asked, turning to us. I really didn't like that idea. I wanted to spend time with Eun and her.
"Yeah, we'll meet up and shop together later." Taehyung smiled. I glared at him.
"Alright, I'll text you guys when we're ready." Eun waved as she walked off with Lauren. We watched them walk off.
"Ah, I was looking forward to spending time with her." Jungkook mumbled.
"Give them time, don't seem to desperate. Also, don't decline a girls suggestion. That makes you look like you're the boss, and you don't want that." Taehyung stated, turning to us.
"What do you know about girls? You've never been with one in your life." I spat at him.
"I keep a good secret." He smirked, walking off in the same direction they were going in.
"Where are you going?" Jungkook asked, putting his hands in his pockets.
"We're gonna spy on them, see what they talk about." Taehyung said without turning around.
He's a total creep..

We've been looking around a bit for them, going into various shops and purchasing some things.
"Yah, look." Jungkook hit my arm as we were walking out of a store. It was Eun and Lauren walking around with shopping bags. They seemed to be having fun without us. I wonder what they're talking about.
"Bet they're talking about me." Taehyung whispered in between Jungkook and I.
"In your dreams." I waved him off.
"I'm gonna get a drink from one if the machines, stay here." I said, walking off. There was a vending machine ahead of Eun and Lauren, so I decided to go to that one. I'm not lying, shopping dehydrates me. I reached the vending machine, dropping my bags and putting some money into the machine. I got a coke.

Your POV

"Isn't he cute?" Lauren smiled down at me.
"I guess. Oh, it's Jimin." I said, pointing ahead of us. He was standing at a vending machin. I quickly made my way over to him, dropping my bags and practically bear hugging him.
"Hello!" I smiled.
"Eun! You scared me." Jimin turned his head to look at me. I let go of him, grabbing my bags again. I decided to rest them on one of my wrists.
"How's shopping going for you?" I asked, looking up at him. Lauren just now reached us, standing next to me.
"It's tiring, to be honest." He answered opening his coke and drinking it.
"I want some." I whined a bit as he stopped drinking. He handed me the bottle and I drank from it.
"You can have it, I was planning on throwing it away after that sip." Jimin smiled.
"Thank you. We're going to head off now, we'll text you guys." I closed the bottle, walking off from Jimin. Lauren quickly followed.
"You guys had an indirect kiss." She laughed.
"Did not!" I whined.

Jungkook's POV

"I have a feeling he's not thirsty and he's just going over there to talk to them.." I sighed. Taehyung and I watched Jimin and Eun's interaction.
"He's totally into her." Taehyung mumbled from beside me.
"Who isn't?" I laughed. Taehyung laughed too.
"Now look, he's giving her his drink. He'd never do that with us!" I whined.
"Don't get jealous." Taehyung hit me. I hit him back. Eun and Lauren walked a way from Jimin. Jimin just watched as they left. He turned to us with a smile.

We've been shopping for a while now and we still haven't received a text from them.
"You think they djed" Taehyung asked.
"Yah! Dont think that. Just text her." Jimin hit him. Taehyung pulled out his phone. Jimin and I watched over his shoulder as he texted her.

Me: Eunnn, it's getting late and the mall closes at 9, we're getting worried. did u guys die? ('༎ຶ ͜ʖ ༎ຶ')

It took a minute or two before we saw the typing icon at the bottom of the screen.
"Why did you name her 'Eunnie Bunny' in your phone?" I asked.
"Don't ask." Taehyung mumbled.

Eunnie Bunny: we're in the Gucci store looking at stuff rn, come meet us here. sorry for worrying you guys (◞‸◟")

"What does 'rn' mean?" Taehyung asked.
"Right now." Jimin replied, "type quick!"
"Yah, yah I am." Taehyung shooed as he started to type.

Me: no worries, we're heading there rn!

Taehyung quickly closed his phone as he stood up with his bags and darted off.
He likes Gucci.

Your POV

"Ah, I feel bad for forgetting to test them. I hope they didn't worry too much. Taehyung thought we died." I turned to Lauren who was checking out a bag.
"I told you earlier!" She examined the bag.
"I know, I know. I still forgot." I laughed. I then turned toward a jacket. It was vintage looking, but still had a modern feel to it.
"This is cool.. but it's too expensive.." I mumbled as I took the jacket off the rack. I turned back to Lauren who had put the bag down and was staring out at the doorway.
"They came quick." She commented. I turned toward the doorway to see the boys walking in.
"Eun! You're alive!" Taehyung cheered as he ran over toward me.
"I don't think I'd die in a mall." I laughed a bit. He then looked down at the jacket I was holding.
"Do you want that? I'll help you pay for it." He took it out of my hands.
"Ah, no. You don't need to help me. I'll make m-" I began before he was already making his way to the front.
"Taehyung is too stubborn." I heard Jungkook say. I quickly followed Taehyung.
"Tae, you don't have to." I mumbled as he set the jacket down onto the counter. He didn't answer me. He just watched as the lady rung up the jacket and told him the price.
"Ah! Thats so expensive." Lauren said from behind us. Taehyung gave the lady his credit card.

"You didn't have to pay for that.. but thank you." I smiled at Taehyung.
"No worries, our dad is a business man, remember?" He smiled back.
"Right.." I mumbled.
We were now walking back to the car since the mall had closed.
I had just remembered something.
"Shotgun!" Taehyung shouted as he ran toward the car.
"shit." I sighed.
We still had a great time driving back home.

(Idk if I like this chapter or not, it seems a bit rushed to me)