Trip

unedited
"Jungkook, remember we have to get your early for that trip?" I groaned as I shook Jungkook in his bed. It was 5:15am and our art class had a trip to go on to a art gallery in the southern part of South Korea. It was a 3 day trip. We go there and relax the first day, then we go to the art gallery the next day. We leave in the morning on the last day.
We're expected to leave at around 7:30am.
"What? I thought that was tomorrow..." Jungkook mumbled as he flipped around in his bed to face me. His hair was a mess. I was about to laugh but I realized how tired I was.
"It's today, idiot. Get up. Pack your bags. Jun is making breakfast for us since he leaves at around this time." I yawned. I was about to walk out until Jungkook grabbed my arm.
"Help me up.." He groaned.
"Do it yourself, gramps." I got out of his grasp and dashed to my room to pack.

It's been about an hour and everyone has left to go to class except Jin who was going to drive us to campus.
I've already finished packing while Jungkook is still packing.
He's such a slow person.
"Hey slow poke, you need help?" I asked as I walked into Jungkook's room. He had clothes all over the floor.
"Is there a pool at the hotel?" He looked up at me. He had 4 pairs of swimming shorts in front of him.
I nodded, "it's pretty big."
He looked down at his 5 options.
One was white with red stripes, one was plain red, one was yellow, and one was the American flag.
"Do the yellow one." I smiled. He grabbed it and shoved it into his bag.
I helped him a bit more after that.

"Eun, sit next to me!" My friend, Emin, whined as I walked back to my seat.
"Sorry, Jungkook's forcing me to sit with him." I sighed as I sat down next to Jungkook. He had the window seat while I had the aisle one.
We were on the bus that was transporting us to the hotel. Both the art gallery and hotel are 5 hours away which means we'd get there at around 12. That leaves a lot of time to hang out with people.
Emin took the seat across the aisle from me.
"I swear you two are gonna be a thing." She sighed. I did that weird fake awkward laugh and stared at her with an odd expression.
"Eun, can you throw this away for me?" Jungkook suddenly asked.

Jungkook's POV

"Eun, can you throw this away for me?" I asked her, holding out a gum wrapper. I decided I would break the awkward tension. I was going to talk to Emin.
Fun quickly turned to me.
"Uh, sure." She smiled as she took the wrapper, getting up and walking off to the front of the bus.
We took the back seats, so I knew it would take Eun a bit to get to the front.
"Emin, don't talk about it, ok? I have something planned for us and I don't want it to be awakes around us." I quickly spoke to Emin, leaning over Eun's seat.
Emin looked at me with a confused expression. She then smiled.
"Tell the others, but not in front of Eun. I don't want her to know." I whispered before Eun got back. Emin nodded.
Eun sat down in her seat. Her phone buzzed as she sat down. She quickly looked at the notification. I glanced over at her phone to see the name.
Oppa🥛🍪.
Who the hell could that be?
She opened the text.

Oppa🥛🍪: you make it safe?

Eun: yea, I'll text u when we make it there (*・x・)/

Oppa🥛🍪: I hope the bus crashes

Eun: ily2 ( ͡°з ͡°)💙

Oppa🥛🍪: ew

She laughed at that last message.
The texts from the other person seem familiar. The cold, rude texts. The ignorance. Stubbornness.
Yoongi.
Eun closed her messages and looked over at me.
"If I fall asleep on your shoulder, wake me up. I might nap a bit through the ride." She smiled at me. I forced myself to not look at her lips.
I nodded.

Eun's POV

I don't remember when I fell asleep, but I eventually did after listening to some music. We were about halfway through the ride when I fell asleep.

"Eun. Wake up. I want food." I felt someone shaking me. I opened my eyes and looked around. Jungkook was shaking me awake while everyone was exiting the bus.
"We're here?" I asked. He nodded.
Already? I wanted to sleep more.
I slowly stood up and stretched, making sure I had my phone with me. I walked down the aisle of the bus and hopped off. Jungkook followed after me.
We stood in the line as we waited for the people to get their bags from the storage compartment under the bus. We were the last ones so it was easy to find our bags.
We grabbed our bags and followed the rest of the class.
The bus stopped in the hotel parking lot which was somewhat empty since we reserved a bunch of rooms for us. There was a side to the hotel made specially for but gatherings like this, so there were giant rooms with futons in them. The professor didn't care about what we did in the rooms, so he didn't seperate us by gender. I mean, were adults right?

We checked into the hotel and made our way to the rooms. It was a long walk but it was probably worth it.
"Are we going to stay in the same room?" Jungkook asked me. Immediately nodded.
"Yeah, why not? There's like 4 rooms and 40 students here. We'll all end up gathering with our own groups." I smiled, looking up at him.
The staff took us to the rooms and I was immediately pulled into the last one that was shown. It was Emin and our group of friends. Jungkook followed me.
"We have dibs on this room." Emin smiled at me. I looked around the room. Our art friend group consisted of Gonguk (Go), Jaemin, Bakhyun, Hyina, Jowoo, Namin, Daishi, Emin, Jungkook and I. 4 boys and 5 girls.
"Hurry up and change, we want to go to the pool!" Jaemin ran up to us with an excited expression. I looked over at Jungkook who had the same expression I did. Confusion.
"We just got here." He spoke.
"There's always time for pool time, now rip off your shirt and-" Jaemin couldn't finish her sentence before Soyuk barged into the room.
"Aish, Jungkook why are you staying in this room?" Soyuk whined. Jungkook turned around to face him. I did the same.
Soyuk looked and me and nodded.
"I see, you want to be in the same room as your girlfriend." Soyuk leaned against the doorframe. I nearly choked.
"We're not dating!" I shouted with tinted cheeks.
"She's my-" Jungkook began.
"Yeah, yeah, we're going to head to the pool if you wanna join us." Soyuk walked off.
God.

We all got settled into our rooms and changee into bathing suits because apparently everyone was going swimming.
I picked out a black bikini that wasn't too revealing compared to what everyone else was wearing.

I walked out of the bathroom with my towel wrapped around me for some privacy

I walked out of the bathroom with my towel wrapped around me for some privacy. Jungkook and Emin were waiting for me. Jungkook was wearing the swim shorts I recommended him along with a shirt. Emin was just in her bikini out in the open. I'm not surprised.
"Let's go, you take too long to get ready!" Emin whined as she took my free hand. She immediately started running down the hallway with me. I couldn't pull away since she had already got a good grip on my wrist. I looked back to see Jungkook rushing after us.
At least he's trying.
Next thing I knew it, we were in front of the doors to the pool. We could see everyone already having fun through the glass doors.
Emin pushed open the doors and rushed in with me and Jungkook. She let go of my wrist and turned around to face me.
"Show us your bod, Eun!" Emin smiled at me. I looked down at the ground. I looked back at Jungkook who has already taken his shirt off. My face started to burn. He was built.. well. He smiled at me.
"Yeah, show us your 'bod' Eun." He giggled a bit.
Today was going to be a long day.

(Hi! Thank you guys for over 300 reads, I really appreciate it 💓💓 I want to see how many active readers I have. So comment if you're following this story 🙃🙃 Also, don't worry, ill be getting to the main part of this story soon. I know it's been taking a while, but I just wanted to lead up to it instead of jumping straight on it. Anyway, hope you're enjoying!)