Tour

It's been a month since I've been with the boys. College was starting in a week and everyone who was going was getting ready. Hoseok, Yoongi, Namjoon and Jin parted away from us since they were going to be graduating this year and they were in another building.
"We're going to be in the same class, Eunnie!" Jungkook smiled at me, noticing that we were going to be in the same art class. We were majoring the same class. Jimin and Laurens minors we're also dance, so I got to see them sometimes.
"Ah! I'm so happy to know someone in my class now." I smiled at him as we all started to walk away from the main building. Future students were walking in and out, getting their schedules from their teachers.
"I won't be able to see Eunnie! You guys have your classes with her while im alone!" Taehyung whined from next to me. I looked up at him as I wrapped my arm around his torso.
"Don't worry, there's always lunch!" Taehyung smiled at my remark. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders.
"You two give off couple vibes and it's weird.." Lauren mumbled. Jimin and Jungkook seemed a bit mad at that, but they didn't seem to show it.
"I think of it as a brother-sister relationship." I stated, looking over at her.
"I got brother zoned." Taehyung mumbled.
We decided that it was a good idea to walk around the campus to get to know it since it was a new campus to Lauren and I.
"The tennis court, soccer and football field are over there and the college community store is over there." Jimin pointed to various places.
"Can we show them our favorite spot?" Jungkook asked, grabbing onto my shirt sleeve. I turned my head back to him.
"Ah, the grass field? Sure." Jimin smiled as he took a left up a road hill. We all followed.
"The grass field is a large area with fake grass, towering over the soccer and football field. It's a pleasing spot to just hang out and study while wanting to be in nature, I guess." Jungkook smiled, still holding onto my sleeve. He was like a kid, it's cute.
"I love nature, people don't really don't appreciate it much." Lauren pointed out. I nodded in agreement. We reached the top of the hill and we were faced with a large grass land overlooking the sport fields and city around it.

(yes, these photos are from Sogang university 💗💗)

"Ah! It's so pretty, I can see why you guys like it so much!" I beamed as I got out of Jungkooks hold and walked off toward the railing.
"Words can describe how beautiful this even is." Lauren gasped, following me to the railing.

Jungkook's POV

I was holding onto Eun's sleeve the whole way up the hill. I don't know why but my hand decided to go to her, but I didn't want to remove it. I liked her presence, it was soothing.
"Ah! It's so pretty, no wonder you guys like it so much!" Eun gasped in awe, walking away from me, making me let go of her sleeve.
Not as pretty as you.. Ah! Jungkook, stop thinking that! You can't fall in love with someone you'll see temporarily! I thought, mentally hitting myself in the head. Eun walked over toward the railing, Lauren following her. Lauren said something, but I was too distracted by Eun to even hear my surroundings. I bit my lower lip.
"How long have you guys knew of this place?" Eun asked, turning around to face us. Her hair flew behind her.
"Since last year, I guess. A senior showed it to us." Taehyung answered before us. I was surprised he even said anything.
"Yeah, he said that its a good spot to hang out. A lot of people don't really come up here, the most you'll ever see at one time is probably 15." Jimin followed up. They stole everything I was going to say to her. I only nodded in agreement.
I pulled up the sleeves of my shirt. It was hot as hell outside. Eun suddenly started to walk toward us, but ended up going past us.
"Let's explore more, yeah?" She suggested.
We all ended up walking around the campus again. We spiked up conversations about random topics that were brought up. I started to notice something. Specifically with Jimin and Taehyung. Theyre acting different ever since we've been alone like this with Eun and Lauren. It's like they've become more.. quick with their actions? Everytime they would ask a question or say something, they'd immediately answer back. I also noticed how Jimin has been walking close to Eun suddenly. I don't like that. It's not that I'm jealous.. but I don't like it.
Maybe I am jealous.
"Ah, Eun. You got something in your hair." I pointed out. She had a leaf stuck in strands of her hair.
"What is it?" She asked, starting to get paranoid. I stepped behind her as I fiddled around with her hair.
"It's a leaf, don't worry." I laughed as I got the leaf out. I showed it to her, and she started to sigh.
"I thought I was a bug or something!" She laughed. Her laugh was the cutest thing. I bit my lip again. I started to fix the mess I made in her hair, combing my fingers through her soft, dark hair. I felt Jimin and Taehyung silently judge me. Lauren again said something, but I was too focused on Eun's hair. Eun turned around to face me. "If you keep combing my hair, I'm going to start losing it all." She laughed at that statement, poking my cheek playfully. I was confused at first, but I ended up laughing too. Something sparked inside of me when she did that.
I love her.
Not just any type of crush or anything, I love her.

Your POV

I poked Jungkooks cheek, laughing at what I just said. He laughed too as I turned and jogged down toward Lauren.
"Should we get lunch before heading home?" I asked, looking up at the sky as we were now walking toward the busy campus instead of the empty roads.
"Of course." Jimin beamed.
"I want to eat at Brera..." I heard Taehyung say.
"That sounds good to me." Lauren smiled, "I heard their pizza taste amazing." I nodded.
"Brera it is."

After we got a quick lunch, we started to head home. The others have already left the campus and were home already. It wasn't too far from the college, but just enough to take a quick nap or rest. On the train, I ended up getting suddenly really tired, so I rested my head on Jimins shoulder. I felt him flinch a bit, so I sat up.
"Sorry, I got a bit tired.." I mumbled, squeezing my phone in my hand.
"Don't worry, you can rest your head on my shoulder if you need to." He flashed me a smile. I smiled a bit back as I got into a comfortable position and rested my head on his shoulder again. I started to scroll through social media, DMing some of my old friends from back home.
I saw that I had a text from my ex.

Byung-hun: Eun? Where are you? People have been telling me that you moved away to another household for a while. I didn't see you on campus today, either.

I sighed. "Who's that?" I heard Jimin ask. I didn't know he was looking down at phone.
"It's one of my ex's, he probably didn't know I was coming here." I mumbled, starting to text back.

Me: why are you so worried about me? when did you start caring about me again? we've been done for 5 months now, just move on. And yes, I am staying at another household for a while.

Byung-hun: I'm worried because I don't want you getting hurt. And I've been thinking about you recently.

He responded almost immediately. I groaned, shutting my phone off. The whole ride back was a blur to me, I only remember suddenly grabbing onto Jimins arm.

     I ate dinner that night and headed back up to my room. I read over Byungs text over and over again. I decided to finally answer.

Me: well stop thinking about me, I'm not thinking about you. I have 7 other boys to worry about.

I shut my phone off and quickly drifted off to sleep.

Jimin's POV

I couldn't sleep that night. I was thinking about her. She clung onto my arm through the whole train ride. It was so cute, I nearly had a heart attack then and there. I can tell Taehyung and Jungkook have the same feelings toward her as I do, but I think mine are more intense. My heart felt weird just thinking about her. I wonder what she's thinking about now: her ex, her day, me?
I shouldn't be thinking about a girl this much, it's bad for my health. But she's worth it.
Eun, I hope you know how much I love you.

(I literally wrote this in 1 night and I'm proud of myself. I liked how this chapter turned out because it changed point of views for the first time :)))