Power Rangers Mystic Force Chapter 15: Veronica Returns to Pine Hollow

Happy 4th of July to everybody! Happy Birthday America!

When Lisa, Stevie, Z, and Sydney see Veronica, they get angry. Lisa, Carole, and Stevie then walk up to Veronica.

"What are you doing here Veronica", asks Carole.

"I'm coming back to Pine Hollow", says Veronica.

"Not on our lives are you coming back here to Pine Hollow. Not after what you did to Cobalt", says Carole.

"We're with you girls", says Z and Sydney while they're giving Veronica the stink eye.

"Fine, but I'll be back", says Veronica angrily.

When Veronica walks out of the stables, the girls share a look. Max walks out of his office to see Veronica missing.

"Where did Veronica go", asks Max.

"She walked out", says Lisa.

"What did she do", asks Max.

"She said she was coming back to Pine Hollow, but we don't want her here Max. Not after what she did to Cobalt", says Carole.

"We all agree with Carole with this one", says Stevie.

"Alright, but if Veronica returns you let me know", says Max.

"Will do Max", says Madison.

Madison, Z, and Sydney walk into the clubhouse where they sit and they begin to talk about any future plans.

"Well I'm not going back to SPD for four years. It's too beautiful here", says Sydney.

"That's what I was thinking too Sydney", says Madison.

"Me three I love it here, it feels like a home to the three of us", says Z.

Sydney, Z, and Madison join hands and they chant Sisters Forever and they start singing Fly Away from the Cheetah Girls One World. They then give each other a group hug as they finish singing. When that happens Lisa, Carole, and Stevie walk in.

"Hey girls. Are you spending the night tonight", asks Z.

"Not tonight, but we'll be back tomorrow night", says Lisa.

"Okay be safe", says Madison.

"We will", says Carole.

Lisa, Carole, and Stevie walk out of the clubhouse and their parents pick them up.

As the girls leave Z, Madison, and Sydney eat dinner that Mrs. Reg got for them.