3 | splash

third person pov

The two families get into their cars and left. They all head to the hotel where they are staying at. Kenzie was jamming onto some music in the car when she hears someone honking at them. She turns around and sees the Orlandos of course.

They were laughing, she forgot she was in a convertible and people could see her. whoops 

She waved at them and said "see you soon!" The two siblings waved back before their father started driving faster.

Mackenzie then heard a "beep" from her phone, it was a message from johnny. It said "nice dance moves zieg ;)" "thanks mate *_*" mackenzie replied back.

( I don't think third person narrator is really working out for me so im switching back to individual pov)

...

kenzie's pov

We finally arrived at the hotel. It was majestic! Once we got in, the lobby was so nicely decorated, and it was full of people. 

Later on we got into our room, it was a suite, as we had maddie coming in a few days and no one wanted to stay alone. The room had a beautiful view of the beach, i could see palm trees and sand. i could smell the salt and feel the ocean breeze through my hair. I love this place.

As i sat down i called maddie, I wanted to tell her the news. Unfortunately she was busy and didn't answer me. She is always doing something but i can't blame her for it, she is amazing. 

I decided to text lauren but I saw she had already texted me "What room are you in?". I replied "602 how about you?". Then i hear my mom telling me to sort out my clothes in the closet. I am so lazy and I don't want to do it, but I have to. So I get up and sort out my clothes. A litlle later on I get a message again, it's Lauren,

lauren:

Omg, we are staying at room 610 we are so close to each other!! 

Kenzie:

Omg Yay, that's so cool

lauren:  

we are going to the pool, wanna come?

Kenzie:

Yea ill'go get ready

lauren: 

Meet up in 15 mins?

Kenzie:

Yup :)

I get up to go and get ready. I decide on wearing a plain black swimsuit that is cross braided on the sides, so it shows a little skin. (i hope you understand what I am talking about). I pair it up with some jean shorts and a black flowy tank top.

I get out of my room and yell at my mom "I am going to the pool with lauren and johnny", "Okay sweetie I might come later" she yells back. Then I realise that I don't know how to get to the pool. I just take the elevator down to the lobby and ask the receptionist. "Just take that path and turn right and it will lead you to the pool, it has signs" she says, "Thank you" i reply with thankfulness. 

I follow his instructions and find the pool easily. I then spot a blonde girl and a dirty blond boy, it's them. I head straight towards them and say "hi". the both reply back "hey Kenzie", i giggle. "Ready to get into the pool?" lauren asks, "Is it cold?" i reply. Lauren laughs "no silly" "okay" i say. Then Johnny says "I'll be right back I'm gonna go get something from the room that i forgot". We just nod and say "ok". 

Before we go into the pool we apply some sunscreen, gotta be protected from the sun heh. I apply some on lauren's back and she says "thank you".

 Then she sprints towards the pool and dives right into it, I laugh. "Come on" she says. I hesitate for a bit and the walk closer to the edge of the pool. I put my right foot into the water and say "I guess you were right, It's not that cold. But I am not ready to get in yet". "Come on Kenz" lauren says with a puppy face. I just smile at her.

Suddenly i feel two hands on my back pushing me right into the pool.

* splash *

My head gets out of the water and I see him. "johnny I hate you" i shout. "No you don't" he replies with a smile. Then i swim towards him and ask him to give me a hand to get out of the pool. So I stick up my hand and he is about to drag me out when i drag him into the pool.  "Sweet revenge" I say. "Ughhhhh" Johnny says. Lauren starts laughing histerically, I don't blame her, it was pretty funny.

"i told you I'd get back at you earlier" I say to Johnny. "It's on Ziegler" he says. "oh shit" i say making a fake scared expression. 

After all that i finally have a chance to see that Johnny is shirtless, duh he's in the pool. His abs look amazing in real life tho, not gonna lie. I don't think he noticed me staring phew.

Thank you for reading this. I thought no one would actually read this story. xx