18 | goodbye

Johnny's POV

Today's the day. Today's the day I am leaving Hawaii, and kenzie. I really don't wanna leave.
I wake up with a sad expression. All my things are packed and ready to leave.
My family and I get to breakfast, where we meet the Zieglers. Our last breakfast together. This is making me sad.
"Goodmorning" I say quietly
"Good morning" kenzie says back
We all sit and eat our breakfast quietly, sometimes we talk for a bit, but we can sense the sadness. Our parents are talking but we are not.
I glance at kenzie some times, I can't help but think of how pretty she is.
Last night, well morning, was amazing. I am glad I got to spend it with her. I keep thinking about her lips on mine and how it felt.
"john.johnny" Lauren's voice interrupts my thoughts.
"Yeah" I reply
"We lost you for a second" she says
"Oh, yeah sorry" I apologise sharply.
From that point we all talk for a while until it's time to go to our rooms and get our suitcases.

...

The Zieglers are coming to the airport with us to say goodbye. At least I'll have some more minutes with her...
When we get to the airport we go and check in. That's when I realise that this is actually happening. We are actually leaving. I want to cry, but I have to be strong.
After we check in, at the next part of the airport anyone who doesn't have a flight can't get in. So I guess this is the time we say our goodbyes.

Kenzies POV

After the Orlandos check in its time to say our goodbyes. I am not ready for this. I hug goodbye Dale and Meredith first. Then Lauren comes running at me and hugs me.
"I will miss you so much" she whispers
"Il miss you so much more" I reply
We part and I can feel my eyes starting to tear up.
"Promise me we won't lose contact" she says and sticks out her pinky finger.
"I promise" I say and attach our fingers.
Then I see Johnny beside us waiting, waiting for me. I go up to him and hug him so tightly.
"don't leave me" I say
"I wish I could stay" he whispers.
"I really want to kiss you right now but our parents and siblings might see us" he says
"I know, me too"I tell him
When we part I give him a quick kiss on the cheek and he smiles.
They all start walking away. I keep staring at Johnny, and Lauren. I wave them goodbye and they do too. We are all crying. Even Johnny's eyes are red.
It's time for them to go.
I am so sad.
Now they are gone. I might never see them again, ever. Just thinking about it makes me cry ever more.

________________________________
this is sad
the thing is that I just got back from camp and I deeply relate to this because I said goodbye to my friends and now I miss them so much.
I tried making this emotional but I couldn't because it made me think of them.
Also hi I'm back
________________________________