14 | thanks boy

johnny's pov

Today is our last full day here, I'm going to miss this place. And Mackenzie.

(if you remember in the second chapter J&L were already there for 2 days and staying for five more, and Kenzie was staying for a week. This is their fourth day together, the Orlandos are leaving the next day)

I go up and got dressed, the usual stuff.

Lauren and I headed to the breakfast room and she was so excited to meet Maddie. She was humming and dancing and swirling all our way there. I get it she's her idol but it's too much.

When we saw Mackenzie and Maddie, Lauren screamed "oh my god" and ran towards Maddie.

She hugged her so tight, poor Maddie she could have stopped breathing.

"Hi Lauren" Maddie said.

"Omg hey I still can't believe I am talking to you, and you are here" Lauren said mumbling with a smile on her face.

"Yea it is so nice to meet you" Maddie replied to her calmly.

Then she turned around and looked at me "And you must be Johnny" she said and extended her hand towards me.

I shaked it in politeness and said "Yup that's me", she chuckled.

We all sat own and ate our breakfast. We got along well with Maddie. She's kind and pretty, just like her sister. 

I could see how happy Kenzie was that her sister was there, she probably loves her a lot. 

We decided we should just hang out at the hotel today since it's kind of our last day here. So we all headed back to our rooms to get ready to swim. We would go to both the pool and the beach because we couldn't decide.

Kenzie's pov

I am so happy Maddie is here, we are gonna have so much fun.

I am relieved that Lauren is not that all over her, at first I though that she was going to be like every obssesed fand and talk to her only all the time and take her side at everything but she was cool. I mean when she met her she flipped but afterwards it was all fine.

We all went to the pool and sat down. The weather was lovely and very sunny.

We decided to go swim firstly. As always I did not go in immediately like everyone else but just sat down on the edge of the pool and put in only my legs.

"Come on Kenz get in" Maddie told me.

"I'm good here" I replied.

"Kenzie get in or else i'll throw you some water' Lauren said

"Don't you dare" I told her raising my voice a bit. Lauren made a sad face and I laughed.

Then I feel two wet hands on my back and I get pushed into the pool. Again.

"Johnny I swear" I shout. People turn their heads and look at us.

"whoops my hands slipped" Johnny said and raised his hands.

"Why do you always do this?" I said and crossed my hands.

"It's fun" he said and jumped into the pool splashing water onto me.

I just didn't say anything and beggan to swim. The girls and I did some handstands and other stuff underwater, it's so cool.

Then Johnny suggested we do a dive competition.

"That seems so childish" Maddie said.

"We are all children" he said 

So we just started diving in funny ways, raising our hands, singing, shouting, dancing, backflipping, tons of different things. Untill an employee saw us and started telling us that diving is not allowed and it's very dangerous. We all started laughing and left running.

We went to the beach and settled down at some sunbeds. The girls wanted to tan.

"Ugh tanning is boring" I whinned.

"I want to have a perfect tan for when i get back" Kenzie said.

"I don't care" i said

"Just use your phone or something" lauren said. "ok"

So I just sat down and scrolled through insta.

I didn't really pay attention at what the girls were doing until I hear Mackenzie saying "Maddie could you please put some sunscreen on my back?".

I immediatelly jumped up and said "That's a job for the proffesional sunscreen spreader" They all started laughing even though only Kenzie knew what I was talking about.

"If you insist" Kenzie said and handed me the sunscreen bottle.

"The other day Lauren was at the toilet so I made him do it again and he called himself 'proffesional sunscreen spreader'" she explained, while I was rubbing her back.

"Ohhh" lauren and Maddie mouthed.

When I finished I tapped her back and said "it only costs 1 million dollars pay up" 

"can I get a friend dicount?" she replied and smiled.

"Um okay it's 990 thousand for you miss" i said 

"Yea sure" she said and smacked my arm lightly giggling. So cute.

She then layed down and said "Your job is over thanks assistant" and waved at me to go.

"Um what?" i replied fake pissed. "What you just heard boy! Move!" she said back.

"I am not your assistant bye" I stood up and went to my sunbed.

"Thanks boy" she said and smiled.

_______________________________________

some more jenzie for y'all

yes it is their last full day together ugh

________________________________________