7 | pancakes

johnny's pov

 i wake up with the sun blinding me, these hotels blinds are not that effective UGH.

I get up and wash my face, I am about to brush my teeth and then i remember what happened yesterday. I grab Kenzie's toothpaste and put a blob on my toothbrush. I decided to take a selfie to annoy Mackenzie. I hold up her toothpaste while I have my toothbrush in my mouth and take a pic. I caption it "Loving my new toothpaste" and I snapchat it to her.

I continue brushing my teeth and then I see that I have a new snap from her. It's a picture of her while she's covering her face with her hand and with the text " you mean MY toothpaste".

 I don't know why she's hiding her face she's really pretty.

I make a funny face and reply to her "Yeah whatever now it's mine" 

She replies with an angry kinda expression and "NO NO NO im taking it back", i laugh.

"Johnny what are you laughing at?" Lauren comes into the bathroom. "Kenzie thinks she's getting her toothpaste back haha NO" i tell her. She sighs and says "Oh yeah get ready we're going to breakfast with her in 10". 

I get ready and put on a comfy outfit, we're at vacation anyways and it's so hot so im wearing shorts.

We head to the breakfast area and I see Kenzie waving at us.

Kenzie's pov

"Hey kenzie" Lauren says.

"Goodmorning" I reply with a smile

"Hi" Johnny says.

"Since you didn't reply at snap i guess you agree with me?" I tell Johnny smirking.

"Oh shit I forgot to reply to you cause lauren starrted talking to me. And NO of course not" he says.

I just say "We'll see about that"

We continue our breakfast and just talk about normal stuff.

"So Kenzie how's life in Pittsburg?" Lauren asks.

"It's nice, I like it, I love my friends there. But we might move to LA because Maddie has to be there all the time" I say.

"Oh Yeah we have to go to LA a lot too" Lauren says.

"So any boys?" Lauren says smirking. I see johnny suddenly paying more attention.

"Not really, I mean I there's a boy that likes me but I don't know" I say.

"Single forever!!!" Lauren says. I laugh.

"How about you Johnny?" I ask turning towards Johnny.

"I can't find the right girl, some are just all over me and I hate it" he says.

"Well, that's what you get for being famous" i tell him, he shrugs.

"Okay now I've got a very serious question for you both" I say very serious.

"okay" they both say kinda nervous. 

"pancakes or waffles?" i ask them very fiercely

"Pancakes is the only answer" Johnny says. "waffles for sure" Lauren says.                                          (Idk what they prefer sorry)

"WHAT" i say turning to Lauren. "I can't believe I'm saying this, but for once I agree with the loser". "Wow this is a day to remember" johnny says sarcastically.

"I don't care waffles are life" Lauren says.

"UHM NO" Both Johnny and I say.

"K I'm not gonna fight you for this" Lauren says angrily. I chuckle.

"So what are we doing today?" Johnny asks.

"I don't know, I'll have to ask my mom" I say.

"Aweee mommy's girl" Johnny says

"well I came here with her and she's my parent so she kinda decideds what we do lol" I say.

"Okay chill..." Johnny says.

Lauren turns around and looks at the pretty view.

"we should go to the beach!" Lauren says.

"OMG yes"I say.

We then all go to our rooms to get ready. I asked my mom and she said that I can do anything I want as long as I stay in the hotel. She says If I need anything to call her.

                                ______________________________________________________

this  mostly consists dialogue 

and it's kinda shitty

sorry bros

Also happy belated birthday Kenzie, I love you <3

______________________________________________________