15 | thinking about you

Kenzie's pov

It's the afternoon now. We passed our time on the beach and then went to eat.

Now we are in our room just doing nothing, well just playing on our phones.

"guys we should do something" i say.

"yeah I am bored" Lauren replies looking up from her phone.

"what should we do?" johnny asks.

we all think for a while

"I've got an idea!" maddie says and jumps up.

"what is it" i say

"let's dance" she says excitedly.

johnny sighs

"Omg yes! You can teach me some dance moves" Lauren says

"Sounds good" i say. I am kinda over dance but a little won't hurt me. It is fun as long as it's not competitive.

"I'll just go have a nap for a while" Johnny says.

"see ya" i wave at him 

We all go to the hotel's gym where there is space to dance. We dance and sing and have a lot of fun. After an hour or two I got bored so while the others are practising some tricks I just got out and sat for a while.

It is nice and refreshing sometimes to just be by yourself.

I wonder if Johnny is awake. I want to go find him.

But I don't want to call him, I might wake him up...

He must look really cute when he sleeps awe. With his soft hair and his pretty eyes closed. Omg does he sleep shirtless? That would be even better! 

What am I even thinking about. I've always had a crush on him, but you know fangirl stuff. I never thought I'd meet him or even be friends with him. Now that I am, I see how sweet and kind he is and he is so funny. He could never like me though. Also he is leaving tomorrow I might never see him again, ever. 

That makes me sad.

Johnny's pov

I just woke up from my nap. I should go find the girls.

As I was walking to the gym I saw kenzie outside sitting all alone.

She looks like she is thinking, is she thinking about me? Nah I wish.

She looks really pretty and relaxed. The wind is blowing her pretty brunette hair and the sun shines on her pretty face.

I should go and talk to her.

"Dance bored you?" I say walking towards her.

"Yeah" she says and chuckles "It is fun but I don't like it that much anymore, i prefer singing"

"Oh that's cool" I tell her and sit beside her.

"Did you sleep?" she asks

"Yeah now I am energetic again" I say and smile

"Good" she smiles back.

"You wanna go on a walk?" i ask her.

"Sure" she says and stands up.

We walk around the hotel talking about random things and laughing.

"You know we are leaving tomorrow" I say and make a sad face.

"I know, sadly" she says.

"i am going to miss this place" I say and I see her face become more sad because she expected me to say that I miss her.

"And you of course" I continue and I see her lips forming a small smile.

"i will miss you and lolo a lot " she replies to me.

"These days were so fun, I am so glad I met you" I tell her.

"I am very glad too" she says softly and smiles. 

I see a bench at the side of the pathway "Do you wanna sit?" I ask and point my hand to the bench.

"Okay" she says and runs and sits immediatelly. I laugh, she's so cute.

"Wow you're fast" I say and smirk.

"You bet" she replies.

I sit down next to her, should I tell her? This is my only chance. But we live far from each other..

I turn my face towards her and I see her thinking, "thinking about boys?" i ask her and wink.

"Um no" she says and blushes.

"You've got anyone back home?" I realised i never aksed her if she had a boyfriend.

"Nah I am a single pringle" she says and smiles.

"Same, single forever" i say.

I don't know how to say it, I am really scared.

"Kenzie" i say

"Yeah?" she turns to me

I look into her pretty brown eyes and lean in. She leans in too and in a matter of seconδs our lips are touching. Her lips are soft and the kiss is slow but also passionate. It lasts for a bit, but it felt amazing. When we part I see her smiling and I feel myself smile too.

 ____________________________________________

they kissed jjskjsk

the next chapters are going to be really sweet

i hate all the drama that's happening

Some people need to chill..................

_____________________________________________