16 | I like you

Johnny's pov

After our kiss there was a small pause where we just stood and looked at each other. I noticed her pretty face, with her cute nose and chocolate eyes. She looked perfect.

"You know mackenzie.." I begun saying "I like you, I like you a lot."

"I like you too" she whispered and gave me a smile.

"These days were amazing and I haven't felt like this for anyone before. You make me feel normal and you don't drool over me like other girls do. I love how kind and caring you are. You are so humble and you always manage to make me laugh. Also you are just stunning and you are the most beautiful girl I have ever met. I've been trying to hide my feelings but now that it's our last day together I just couldn't help it. I couldn't leave without kissing you." I said while looking at her. She was smiling.

"Well, you know I used to be a fangirl and back then I never thought I'd ever meet you. However when I met you i realised how amazing you are. At first I thought you were a bit harsh but then I saw your soft and kind side and fell for you. Also you are probably the funniest person I have ever met, whenever you say something I just laugh. You know that you are hot so I am not gonna say that you're not but those eyes of yours are so pretty. I really don't get why you like me but anyways" she said looking down acting shy.

I put my hand on her chin and lifted her head up so that she could see me.

"I really don't get why someone won't like you" I simly said to her.

she started laughing. I don't get it.

"you're funny" she said 

"I mean it Mackenzie, you're the prettiest." I said furrowing my eyebrows.

"okay, thanks" she said shyly and blushed.

"we better get going the girls might have finished dancing" I said getting up and giving out my hand to kenzie.

she took it and we walked towards the gym with our hands intertwinned. When we got close I felt kenzie letting my hand go. She didn't want the others to see us.

"hey guys" I said and waved at Lauren and Maddie "Heyyyy" Kenzie said to them

"Hi, where were you guys?" Lauren asked

"Um..we went to my room to charge my phone..because it was dying" Mackenzie lied to them awkwardly.

"Oh okay" Maddie said and Lauren shrugged

I hope they believed it

...

Kenzie's Pov

while I was getting ready I couldn't stop thinking about Johnny, he was stuck in my head.

 He kissed me. wow!

"Kenzie come one we have to go" Maddie shoutted interupting my thoughts

We had to go to dinner with the Orlandos, for the last time. This made me sad.

When we got there they were already seatted "Kenzie here" I see Lauren waving at me.

I go and sit down by Lauren, Johnny was across me and Maddie beside me.

All along the dinner I could feel Johnny's bright eyes starring at me. Well, I don't blame him because I quickly glanced at him a few times too. One time we both looked at the same time, when our eyes met it felt like we were the only ones there, the only ones living. 

I was eating my dinner when I suddenly feel Johnny kicking me under the table. I glance up and look at him. He shakes his head towards the toilets and then stands up and walks towards them.

At first i didn't realise what he was doing, but then I understood. About five minutes later I stand up and tell Lauren "I am going to the ladies' room" she nods and I leave. I hear Maddie and her talking while I reach the toilets' door.

The minute I get in I feel two hands grabbing my waist and I see Johnny. He crashes his lips on mine and kisses me passionately. "I've been wanting to do this for the past hour" he sais and storms out.

I stand there frozen for a minute trying to sort out what just happened.

After some minutes I walk out and sit back at my seat like nothing happened.

...

When we finished our dinner we all stood up and said goodnight to each other. I hugged Lauren and was about to walk away when I feel a hand on my wrist.

"No hug for me?" Johnny said poutting

"Nahhh" I say and sarcastically smile

he then grabs me quickly hugs me "I love hugging you" he whispers at me and then we let go.

__________________________________

this chapter isn't well written

sorry I wasn't in the mood

THANK YOU FOR 2K READS!!!

___________________________________