Chapter 4

Over the next week, Freya taught Hali how to control his changes and make them faster. When Hali transforms, his feet become a tail and his fingers grew sharper and longer, into claws. His eyes became a blue color with the same shade as his tail around his pupil. Also some pale scales appear near the top of his forehead and on his chest.

The more that Freya visited, the more confident Hali became, though he had yet to try out his call, he believed that he could do it. So, when Petunia told him to get up and start making breakfast he said "Petunia, spin around, then sit on the ground". He learned to use commands it was easier to speak in simple AB rhymes. Petunia's eyes glazed over and she twirled around then landed gracefully on the ground. She then stood up like it never even happened. But Harry knew better and was in a good mood all day. That night, Freya visited and when Hali finished telling her what he had done, she looked glad that her little student was a very powerful Siren, most of the time it takes much more focus and training to give a command at such a young age.

"Hali, now you will learn how to use Siren magic. It is very similar to wizard magic but it leans more towards healing, mind and water magicks."

Freya had Hali make a small cut on his palm with a claw that came with the tail that he got, and heal it. His eyes glowed a gold color and Freya had to hide her surprise. She remembered someone who's eyes flowed that same color when they used powerful wandless magic. This made her wonder if Hali was a descendent of her first friend, Merlin who had helped her when she was in danger, she owed it to him to help his descendant. Hali mastered healing simple cuts quite quickly. Before she left, Freya informed Hali to practice his powers so they could go to the Wizarding World on his birthday which was in about a week. Hali asked her how she would come with him.

The Lady of the Lake replied by handing him a mirror shard that looked like the surface of the water and said, "Call me with this and I will be able to come out of it for a short while, it should have enough power for a short trip."

(Note: So you guys know that in some fairy tales, the magic can only be used when spoken in rhyme, kinda like the Mirror, Mirror thing...right? That's what I'm trying to get at with the rhyming command thing. If you don't like it, I can change it. Also, what are your favorite things about Luna?)