Chapter 29

Ronald Weasley.

It was possible that his actions were all just for attention. Considering he was the second youngest in a family of seven, in the house known for its brave but still brash, sometimes bordering on rude behavior.

It seemed like he would not give up trying to get close to Harry. To Harry, it seemed like Ron was always in the corner of his eye, watching.

It was time to confront him.

"Ronald Weasley! You are a leech, trying to rise yourself in the Schools ranks, using your non-existent relationship with me. I have been patient, but I want nothing to do with you. Never have and never will." Harry turned away, using quite a few explicit mermish curses.

It was Valentines Day.

Some of the Ravenclaw girls were writing or receiving love letters. A few of the older year Hufflepuffs had somehow persuaded the house elves to make all the breakfast foods heart-shaped.

There was a lot of gifts giving and kissing. Gross in Harry's opinion. But, he did get quite a few love letters from some of his year mates.

He got two boxes. One was heart shaped and decorated in garish pink and red. He opened it to find a set of chocolates and a letter from the Weasley twins. It read,

Your hair is black

Our eyes are blue

These chocolates may be sweet

But not as sweet as you

Your Partners in crime, Mischief, and Mayhem

The sweets were an idea that inspired the twins to take their pranking seriously. It was possible that they were going to make a living selling pranks. Much like Zonkos. Though they wanted to cater to all witches and wizard, young and old, big and small.

The other box he opened looked similar to the one he had gotten on Christmas.

A letter rest on the inside of the wrapping

My Mate,

The Parci have once again informed me that you will go through many hardships in your life. I have been instructed to send you this. They will be useful in times to come.

Your Moon.

Inside the wrapping lay two daggers. They seemed more for rituals than combat. One was ruby, the other was silver but at the bottom was an aquamarine gem.

The ruby was his birthstone and aquamarine was an important gem in mer and siren culture. It means that Ostara was going to be important and he had better pay attention especially when his mate needs to involve herself.

Thank you all for reading. Happy 2019!

Aquamarine was said to have been given to sailors from mermaids. It was also used as a way to calm the seas.