Chapter 27

It was a week until Harry was mostly healed. He was then approached by the resident potions master.

Harry hadn't realized how much he blended in. It seemed only a few people had noticed his extended disappearance. Those being the professors, Artemis, and the Weasley twins, along with a few other students. He simply told them that he was very sick and had preferred to stay in his room than with Madam Pomfrey. Only the twins seemed to second guess his answer. But they left it alone.

"Mr. Potter, detention tonight in my office."

"Yes, sir."

___________________________

"Mr. Potter it is clear that you are different from your father. I know that Dumbledore placed you in the not so loving care of Petunia and her oaf of a husband. So, tell me, what happened, how is it that you look and act like a pureblood wizard? I know that Petunia had denounced all forms of magic."

"Well, sir... I'm afraid you will need to gain my trust a bit more before I tell you all my secrets."

"I will swear an oath to Magick."

***I Severus Tobias Snape pledge and promise to Magick to keep what Harry James Potter tells me confidential unless given permission to share this new knowledge.***

The room was bathed in a soft glow as Magick took the promise and bound it to both participants.

"My story will take a while, I suggest we sit down"

^^^^^^^^^^^ TIME SKIP ^^^^^^^^^^^

"Potter, you are telling me, that you are the last of a dying race of sea creatures?"

"Yeah... I'm a siren. Became one when I was seven. And I have taken on all of my Lordships."

"Lordships? Plural?"

"Yeah, I have six Lordships and three heirships."

"I hope you will tell me which ones soon enough but, it is late. You will not want another detention, now will you?"

"No, thank you, sir."

______________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!
Which would y'all prefer to confront Harry?
1. Draco
2. Ron
3. Artemis
(all will happen eventually but, I'm at a bit of a road block)
_________________________
Have you guys seen the new Avengers trailer? I think its pretty cool