Chapter 18

"I am the great Godric Gryffindor. What are your intentions here?"

Harry abruptly turned to see three large paintings. Two of the paintings were of men, one in a red robe with gold accents and had a mess of blonde hair. His left hand held a sword. The other man was in dark green- almost black robes. His hair was a soft black. He was holding a staff with a blood red dragon sitting on top of a large glowing orb.

The center picture held two women. They sat close together. It was clear that they were close friends. The one on the left had brown wavy hair and blue-grey eyes. She wore a midnight blue dress and a headpiece with a blue gem that lay over the center of her forehead. The other women seemed younger and wore a pale yellow dress.

"Oh, hush 'Ric. You are scaring the poor boy. May I inquire what you are doing here? My name is Helga" replied the woman in yellow.

"Ohhh...ummm. I sorta accidentally found this room." stuttered Harry.

"I am Rowena. We haven't had an Heir in a long time. What's your name?"

"It's Harry, Harry James Potter."

"Greetings, Harry. I am Salazar Slytherin. So, this room is frozen until an heir enters the castle. May I inquire to the date?"

"It's 1991. September 2nd actually. It's my first year."

"A little firsty!" squealed Godric.

"What is your favorite class?" questioned Rowena

"Well, I have only had a few classes but I like Transfiguration."

Helga beamed, "I can teach you if you need help. I was a transfiguration Mistress in my time. I even invented quite a few spells."

"I believe it is getting late. So good night Harry. Please visit us soon." concluded Salazar.

Harry walked back into his room and gave himself a few moments to gather himself and thought over the fact that he just met the four Founders of Hogwarts.

_____________________________________________

I used the actors that play the Pevensies. But in this story they are NOT related!

Harry WILL have an animagus form of the aviary variety. I am open to suggestions but it must have something to do with water. I will probably make this into a series. Should the next be Luna's perspective for the past summers and the next or just continue to second year in Harry's POV? There will NOT be a chapter next week I will be doing a bit of travel. I love hearing your input on my stories