Chapter 11

Diagon Alley was just as awe-inspiring as the first time he visited. Snape took Harry to Gringotts first and he had to act surprised.

"What are those things?" Harry asked while giving his usual teller a secret look.

"Those are goblins, Harry. They are in charge of all Wizarding money." replied Snape with a sneer.

Once Snape reached a teller he pulled out an old skeleton key from his robes and handed it to the teller "We would like to make a withdrawal."

As the teller inspected the key, he looked over at Harry and noticed that he seemed quite comfortable here. "Everything seems to be in order Mr. Potter. Please follow me."

They headed over to the carts and climbed in. Snape did not seem happy about it though. After many twists and turns, they finally reached the Potter Trust Vault. The door opened with a hiss as the goblin and Harry entered. Snape was not allowed in as he was not a goblin or blood related so he waited outside the door.

"So Lord Potter, what is your plan for entering the Wizarding World?" the goblin smirked.

"I will act like I had no prior knowledge of the fact that magic existed so please make sure to tell the rest of the goblins here so I do not give any hints for Snape to discover." Harry admitted.

"Very well, the goblin nation will remain allied with you." replied the goblin as he handed Harry a money pouch that was connected to his vaults.

_____________________________

After they finished at Gringotts, they headed off to go and get Harry his new robes at Madam Malkin's. As he was being fitted, he noticed another boy with pale blonde hair looking at him curiously. He asked, "Hogwarts too?"

"Yeah," replied Harry.

"My name is Malfoy, Draco Malfoy." bragged the blonde boy.

"I'm Harrison" said Harry trying to read the boy next to him.

"Have you got a broom?"

"No, I prefer to stay on the ground or in the water."

"Oh. What house do you think you will be in?"

"I'm not sure, I fit into all of them."

Madam Malkin had just finished Draco's robes so he headed out with who Harry assumed was his mother.

_________________________

Snape took Harry to Flourish and Blotts next. Harry quickly found all of his course books. So he let himself meander through the book shop for any book that would seem to interest him. He ended up buying 'The Tales of Beedle The Bard', 'Olde Mind Magicks', and 'Precious Potions' along with some Wizarding politic books.

As he was buying his book's a small blonde girl walked past him, her hands gently ghosting over his arm, she smelled of the sea, a smell he had come to think of as home. He turned around to see what had happened but all he saw was a young girl with long blonde hair walking with a stack of books. Harry was left with a weird empty feeling afterward, hadn't realized what had happened.

Next was trunk shopping. For this he let Harry go alone. While he went into the apothecary. Harry started looking around as he dropped his persona of a shy little boy and became the epitome of the young lord he would be. One of the shopkeepers came up to him and asked, "Hello, what type of trunk are you shopping for?"

Harry turned away from the simple trunk he was looking at and replied, "I am looking for a trunk that fits all of the requirements for Hogwarts but can have a few things added."

The shopkeeper nodded and headed towards the back of the shop. He motioned for Harry to follow. "I know exactly what you need."

In the end, Harry bought a trunk with four compartments. One for books, it could hold one hundred books at a time. Another for potion supplies. The third was for clothes. The last was blood-warded and he kept his secret things like, Azula's cage, and his mirror and shell for Freya.

Lastly was his wand. He walked into the small dusty shop and an old man came out from behind the counter and said, "Greetings, Harry James Potter."

Harry was confused, 'How did he know his name?'

"I remember your parent, selling them their wands." here he paused, as if sensing something'

"There is something different with you, many of these wands will not fit you." He looked back at the shelves of wands. He grabbed a box from the top shelf and handed it to Harry. Try this one. Harry waved it and it sparked, but it didn't feel quite right. He relayed this feeling to Ollivander. He nodded and said, "This wand is holly with phoenix feather, 11 inches, nice and supple. This wand should fit you but there is something different about you. No other wands here will fit you, and if you do not get another wand you will be an average wizard but never reach your true potential." Harry looked surprised as he fingered his new wand.

"Where can I get another wand?"

"I'm not meant to tell you this but, there is another wand shop, take a left out of the shop and walk down the alley and you will find a shop called, Wymer's Wands. Show them this wand and request another." Ollivander winked conspiratorially.

Harry nodded and quickly left the shop.

(AN. What would Azula (Harry's familiar) call Harry?)