1. Till Death Do Us Part

Well, he was on the news.

Again.

I really should get around to killing him. But right now I was a little preoccupied. You know, running from the police and all. It was totally unfair. I had only killed a few people. Honestly I didn't know what the fuss was about.

But as I sat in my crappy hotel room, phone right by my side so I could grab it quickly in case Bobby or Ash or someone called telling me that the police were within 10 miles, I watched the news. I was on it of course. Murderous psycho and all. But so was that other guy. Castiel Novak or something. I'd never actually met him or any thing. But he was on the news nearly as often as I was so I kinda knew him. Like the fact that we shared the same profession.

Murder.

Technically we didn't try to murder anyone. We just robbed banks and stuff. And if someone got caught in the crossfire, well...

I didn't see how that was my fault.

From what I could tell... Neither did Castiel. And I knew a fair amount.

We had actually communicated for a while. Really it was no different from internet dating. Except we wanted to kill each other. But really, marriage can have the same affect.

Till death do us part.

Anyways, we'd communicated through security cameras. For example tonight, after robbing the jewelry store, bodies surrounding me, I looked directly at the camera and said... "Hey Cassie, stop stealing my spotlight." Before smiling widely and shooting the camera out.

How sweet.

Actually I was annoyed. I felt like I had been in the business for a while and done a good job. But here was the new up and comer. He just didn't have my experience. I will concede that he had more style. Screw 'im.

I felt like I was getting fired. I half expected satan himself to show up and just say, "yo Dean man, you've been a faithful servant of mine for a while now, but you just lack passion. I'm sorry, I'm gonna have to let you go."

Well fuck you very much satan.

Anyways, Castiel and I had been corresponding using this method for a while now. Really what I could figure out so far was that he was EXTREMELY annoying. I mean what kind of cocky sonofabitch becomes a serial killer and says to me, "I'm the new sheriff in town." Jesus Christ.

Hey Jude began to play on my phone. Bobby was calling. "Hey." I said, trying to remain calm as I awaited my status. "Time to go?"

"Time to go. Apparently the guy who checked you into the motel recognized you even with that stupid disguise on. The cops are on their way."

"Thank's Bobby. I better go." I grabbed my duffel bag.

"Ok. And boy, be careful. Don't go getting yourself killed." Bobby said.

"Bobby, you're forgetting that IM the one that does the killing here." I chuckled as I opened the window, glad that I had a room on the first floor.

"Take care of yourself then. And you really should get around to killing that sonofabitch Castiel. He robbed another bank and left you a message." Bobby hung up.

A new message. Cool. Why did I feel like someone had FINALLY replied to a text message. It should be on the news soon. I jumped out of the window.

My name is Dean Winchester. I'm a serial killer. This is the story of me and Castiel Novak.

Til death do us part.