7. A Raging Psychopath

Dean's POV

"Castiel." I murmured, surprise arching it's way through my mind as I moved around the edge of the bar. Surprise, and what was that feeling? That tugging at my heart, the flutterbys in my stomach?
His eyes shone with feeling. With guilt. With pain. With...
No. Definitely not, no chance in hell. Just a few hours ago he was trying to kill me. So why even hope. Err, I mean... I'm not hoping for that Imeanwhywouldithatmakesnosense.
"Dean." He said, his voice wavering at first but then gaining in strength. I saw him concealing something behind his back, and I felt my fingers drifting towards my gun. Just in case.
He closed his eye for a second, and I saw him holding back tears. "I'm so-" he began.
But then he was drowned out by an inhuman scream. A screech even. He stumbled and collapsed, a knife protruding from his back, blood spilling out of him.
Another voice joined in with his, and I realized that it was my own.
A figure stood in the doorway, but I couldn't see their face because a hood shielded it from view. They looked at me (or at least I think they did) and ran off. I sprinted to the bloodied man on the floor, and I cradled his head in my arms.
"I'm sorry." He gasped, and closed his eyes.

Cas' POV

I blinked once.
That was all it took.
I blinked.
And then
Blackness.

A small black haired boy, skinny and small, was pushed against a wall, a group of other children surrounding him. "I know your secret." The biggest, stupidest, and strongest of them hissed in his ear. "I know that you're a fa-"
A taller, but still skinny boy was in his room, head against the wall. Tears streamed down his face, but he was silent. A knocking pounded around the room and the boy straightened, wiping away his tears. "What do you want?" He said through the door, his voice quiet.
"You're going to hell Castiel. I should have known you would turn out this way. You always were a creepy little shit. I just didn't think you'd stoop so low."
A man similar to the one laying bloody in Dean Winchester's arms stood in a house, another man in front of him, both screaming at each other.
"YOU NEVER ACCEPTED ME. WHY SHOULD YOU NOW?" The black haired one shouted, face red with fury. The other man laughed.
"You think I'm here to accept you Castiel? I'm here to kill you."

As my life flashed before my eyes all I could think was
Would it be such a bad thing if I died?

Sorry for the short chapter, it was kind of a filler. Also, don't worry, some fluff is coming soon!