4. Clear Green Eyes

Hi! I have a long car ride to suffer today, but that means Ill probably be able to make a lot of headway on the next chapter... Hopefully. For now though, here's a new chapter! Sorry it's short...
Enjoy!

Castiel's POV
The door swung open as I pushed it open with one hand, the other on my gun. There he stood. I still couldn't see his face, he was in shadows. "Dean Winchester." I said as I strode towards the counter.
"Castiel Novak." Replied Dean, and he stepped out of the shadows.
Somehow the black and white security cameras never captured just how pretty he was.
No matter. I'd killed plenty of pretty girls. "Can I have a beer, ma'am? Or can I call you Ellen?" I asked, grinning toothily.
Ellen threw a knife from 10 feet away. It hit in the table a centimeter away from my hand. Well, she seems like a cheery one.
"I'll take that as a no." I laughed, and sat down on a stool. I leaned back and rested my arms behind my head.
Dean smiled, and came to sit next to me. "Ellen, two beers." He ordered. "So, Cas, I can call you Cas? I assume you scheduled this meeting so that you have a chance to kill me. Am I right?"
"More or less. But I also figured it was time to meet you in person." I smiled, and put my hand out. He shook it.
"Now... The killing begins." He said, the corners of his mouth curling upwards slightly.
I stepped back and brought my gun to point at his face. He just smiled and brought his own gun to rest in the same position. I wasn't confident I could kill him before he could kill me. I would prefer not to die today.
Dean then did something I did not expect. He threw a dagger right next to my head. It embedded itself into the wall behind me, and as I was watching he shot. A searing pain erupted in my leg. He had shot my leg. Why didn't he just kill me? Maybe to grant me mercy, or a chance to back off. Or maybe he just wanted to make me suffer.
I fell to the ground, my hand feeling the wound. It was pretty deep. I would need stitches. It hadn't reached my bone though.
He stepped closer, but he seemed to forget I had a gun. I raised it to point at his face, and I could have killed him. Blown his brains out before he knew what was happening. But something stopped me.
He had clear green eyes.
They pierced through me, finding every scar or scratch. And they looked scared.
And they were beautiful. The way the green shown so brightly, the way guilt was etched all over them for the crimes he had committed.
My hesitation could have cost me my life. His gun was suddenly against my head, his finger against the trigger.
But he didn't pull it. Instead he knocked me out with the butt of the gun.
The last thing I saw were his clear green eyes.