2. Not So Mighty Warriors

Honestly I was embarrassed. I may not have killed as many people as Dean Winchester, but it would come in time. So why'd they think a few idiots with guns would be able to take me down? I feel like I deserved more attention.
But it really wouldn't be hard to get attention if I murdered Dean Winchester. He was the first person in the FBI hit list. They'd been trying for years to get him in chains. If I could do what others could not...
But right now all I had was a crappy motel room that I was gonna have to bail from soon, what with the three police men lying dead on the floor.
That might freak some people out.
So I left he motel keeper or whatever the hell it's called a note and made my get-a-way.
Into a bush. It really wasn't the most graceful get-a-way if I'm being honest. But no one would know.
Besides, the note made up for it.

Dear Mr Hotel Person Thing,
I'm very sorry for the mess. I'm sure you understand. I have a very important meeting to get though so I had to run. Hope you have a good day and good luck cleaning up my room.
Sincerely,
The murderous psychopath Castiel Novak.

I liked it. Anyways, it was good enough. And I did have a very important meeting. But first I felt like I needed to get some better clothes. You know, something to communicate that I was a well respected and intelligent man.
Time to rob a store.
I went to a clothing store that barely anyone went to because of the high prices and the fact that all the stores near it had closed down. This meant that their was no foot traffic. A murderer's dream come true.
I walked in to find one old lady behind the register. She smiled at me and said "hello! Welcome to-"
"You're old. Personally I think I'm doing you a favor." I pulled out my gun.
Soon I was browsing the simply beautiful clothes while humming "We Are Going To Be Friends." Well me and that old lady who was currently experiencing a severe case of death weren't going to be friends. That's for sure.
Neither will Dean Winchester. Which was fairly obvious. If I was gonna become the most infamous serial killer in the history of ever, I had to get past him.
Which led me to my important meeting. I was gonna meet Dean Winchester.
He should be getting my message soon. I had established a meeting place and time in the last message. I hadn't said it aloud, I'm not stupid. But I did communicate it. Morse code. It's a blessing.
You see, no one would realize that my "nervous tapping" was a message. It takes a serial killer.
I also knew that Dean could easily phone in an anonymous tip as to where I was gonna be. But he wouldn't. Because despite being an arrogant bag of dicks, he wasn't a coward.
So. Time to kick some Winchester ass.