Nothing Like Us- Oikawa Tooru

Lately I've been thinking, thinking about what we had
And I know it was hard, it was all that we knew, yeah!
Have you been drinking, to take all the pain away?
I wish that I could give you what you deserve

         its been three weeks since the break up. I've been doing well, at least that's what i like to think. we see each other in the halls every so often, but never meet eyes. i remember a time where we couldn't look away.

Cause nothing can ever, ever replace you
Nothing can make me feel like you do, yeah!
You know there's no one, I can relate to
I know we won't find a love that's so true

it doesn't feel right. not being with you is hard, i almost feel empty. I miss your (H/C) locks that always seemed to get caught in my hand. I miss the way you used to laugh when iwaizumi made fun of me. I miss when you would call me late just to tell me that you love me.  You used to love me.

There's nothing like us
There's nothing like you for me
Together through the storm
There's nothing like us
There's nothing like you for me, together

      volleyball practice ended early today, i started walking home. my muscles aching and just drained in general.  looking at my feet while walking i glanced up, only to see you with some other guy. it looked like you were getting a confession. why am i not surprised.  the guy was kneeling on the ground with flowers in hand, he seemed like one of those overbearing types. you always hated those types of guys.  looking for a way out of the confession you tried to find anyone who could save you.  then our eyes met.

Finally.

I gave you everything babe
Well, everything I had to give
Girl, why would you push me away?
Lost in confusion, like an illusion
You know I'm used to making your day
But that is the past now, we didn't last now
I guess that this is meant to be

Trudging up to the school entrance, i come from behind the guy and put my arm around you. getting shocked in the process.  he finally looks up and see the hatred in my eyes and decides that maybe he should stick to hentai.  with the guy's back facing us i take my arm off of you and start to leave without a word.

"Thank you, Tooru. "

    you sputtered out while i was still in earshot. it hurts a little to hear your voice, yet its still my favorite thing in this universe. i turn around to see you fiddle with your hands, you always did that when you were nervous. reminds me of the time you confessed to me, i thought you were joking but when i found out you were serious i blushed and had the biggest smile that has ever blessed my face. 

Tell me, was it worth it? We were so perfect
But baby I just want you to see

it only took a few steps to be right in front of you. only a few to be near you. to see you.  i look you in the eyes like I've just seen the sun after years of darkness. they are such a beautiful shade of (e/c), they remind me of (-blank-). 

There's nothing like us
There's nothing like you for me
Together through the storm

you place your hand on my arm, i take it as a sign of acceptance. i lean down.

There's nothing like us
There's nothing like you for me, together

dropping my duffel bag and placing my now free hand on the small of your back.

There's nothing like us
There's nothing like you for me
Together through the storm

connecting your lips to mine hits me with a wave of ecstasy. i kiss lovingly and fortunately you return with the same amount of passion .  after a minute or so i pull away much to your dismay. i give a small snicker and begin to part my lips. looking directly in your eyes. 

" remember, there's nothing like us. "

There's nothing like usThere's nothing like you for me, together

I Love You~

                    - Oikawa Tooru 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i hope this wasn't complete and utter trash like oikawa. ummm....i honestly don like him but for some reason when i started writing this he was the only person i could think of so i hope you enjoyed. i will be taking requests and creating more one shots soon, hopefully people will actually read them. sorry if you can only think of a female in this, i was honestly just going with the flow but im pretty sure i didn't put any pronouns so that should be fine......right?