No Homo- Bokuto Koutaro (male)

coming home from university you let out a long, exhausted sigh. all you need is some sleep and a nice, cold glass of milk.  walking into the boys dormitory right off campus you take out your keys and start opening the door. 

      the first thing you see is the cat flying, splatter paint on the kitchen counter and the distinct scent of applesauce with a hint of cinnamon. you walk inside and see bokuto's sweaty volleyball jersey lying on the floor.  trying to hold back tears, you clean this disgusting hellhole you  have to call home.  

after the cleaning was done, you sit down on the now-clean couch trying to calm your now traumatized cat, when you see a mop of salt n' pepper run towards you. lying on the floor looking at the former captain, you glare straight into his face wondering if he still had any sanity.

" (y/n)~! you're back, i missed you ~!!"

 he was hugging you so tight you couldn't breath, you pinched him underneath his bicep, with which he grunted in response. you look at him once more trying to get him to notice how furious you were, but then you remembered how stupid he was. you sigh at you own stupidity and try to get the cat back on your lap. 

"bokuto, why did you make that huge mess". he looks at you in confusion.

" what mess, the house is spotless", looking around trying to find the mess he pisses you off more. getting up you attempt to leave with the cat still in hand. bokuto surprises you by screaming " (Y/N) I LOVE YOU, NO HOMO THOUGH!!!".

" BOKUTO! WE'VE BEEN DATING FOR THREE YEARS!", now you were ballistic . but if there was anything bokuto could it was calm you down with some overdue kisses.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry this is shit and that this took so long. this one was really  short right?...oops