kitten sneeze-kozume kenma (short)

Calloused thumbs rub on your fingertips. the pads giving a sense of comfort and relief to your aching sobs. His arms placed awkwardly around your body, you could tel he was trying his best given that he wasn't the 'touchy-type'. As you were crying, for what felt like hours, he tightened his grip on you. Him laying on his back and you on top, your tears spilling on his chest, him caressing your hair during the whole process.

'Why were you crying?'

Simply because you felt something that you were afraid of. afraid the if you do anything it'll shatter and become a broken mess that cant be cleaned. you loved him. you wanted to have a life with him. to wake up next to him, with morning breath, and give him a gross, smelly, but loving kiss. 

As the tears subsided, he asked why you were crying. He didn't before cause he only wanted you to feel better. you swallowed some saliva, gripping onto his loose shirt. you were going to tell him you loved him, he needed to know. opening your mouth you were thinking 'i love you', but what came out was.

" I really like you"

you were beating yourself up for not saying exactly what you meant. awaiting his response was the hardest part. 

.

.

.

" I really like you too"

he giggled at the end, but you knew he was serious. He knew exactly what you meant , he loved you too.

your smile was like daybreak, passing through a dark sheen, brightening everything in its path. you were both content with laying in silence. you can honestly say that this moment was the best in your life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey yall can hate me now. sorrrryyyyyy for not posting in so long. not only was i uninspired but i have so many essay for my creative writing class to do. hopefully this was good enough for now, im just waiting to get back home and type on my computer. as always tell me your thoughts and opinions, its honestly my favorite part of writing. 

thank you everyone reading and thank you to all who have followed me. it makes me one of the happiest people on the planet. ill finish off my drafts and make some more things later. love you guys byyyyyeeeeee