Kageyama Tobio- The Devil's Flirt (male)

"    So, to make this clear, I'm in Hell and I'm supposed to date the devil."

"Marry. But yes", said the little gremlin-like demon.  It seemed like only a few minutes ago you were in limbo and now you're getting married to the devil, afterlife's crazy.

Your aura changed into pure arrogance, " what'll happen if I don't wanna~". Soon enough Prince of Evil himself walked through the door. Every knee and palm laid flat on the floor, every knee beside yours. His striking blue eyes pierced into my once working organs like bullets. He was stunning. You've never seen a man as strikingly handsome as he, not even half. His presence dripped enough dominance to fill up 17 oceans. 

'damn', you hissed under your breath. His steps were long and firm, seemingly no hesitation. He towered over me, he smelt like vanilla which was....unexpected to say the least. 

   " You have no choice in the matter of marriage. Do not expect to love or care for you, The only reason you are here is that you were in the right place at the right time.  Do you understand?"

'ooh a challenge, me likey'

           you took a few measly steps till you could wrap your arms around his neck and whisper into his ear, " Do you happen to have a map?". Stepping back to look into his eyes, which seemed perplexed by the question, " Cause I've seemed to become lost in your eyes."

Your hands created fingers guns and you started making bullet noises with a giant smile plastered on your face. You probably looked like a fool, but his reaction was amazing. His face would seem completely black and dead if it wasn't for the light blush on his cheeks and ears.  

He turned and began walking away, you quickly chased after him with an apologetic face. Halfway down a hallway you grabbed his hand abruptly and made him face you. letting go you started to speak.

" I'm sorry but could you tell me the way", pausing for dramatic effect," to your heart". Another set of finger guns and winks shooting him. He took a deep breath and sighed.

         " what a dumbass..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

wassup. so yeah this happened and I hope you liked it.  if you have any request come forth and comment. I apologize for any typos or misused words and hope I see you next week. 

xoxo,

            Gossip Girl

.....( I'm sorry I had to )