shoot me- Akashi keiji

" Come on it'll be...LIT!!! hahahahaha!"

 " bokuto if you say that joke one more time I'm definitely not coming.", I warn him with a ghost of a smile present.

   tomorrow was bokuto's  birthday and he wanted to go laser tagging with the team. you didn't really want to go for two reasons, one- you like staying home and being a caterpillar, two- Akashi keiji was gonna be there. sure there were others but bokubuttface always made it so you and Akashi were always together. 

 he found out you liked Akashi by going through you contacts and seeing him put as 'Akashi<3', he was excited when he saw that ,but then he saw his contact name 'DO NOT ANSWER'. he went into his emo mode.

you can say confidently that Akashi didn't like you, they way he acted around you was a little distant to say the least. you two rarely had a conversation no matter how many times you tried to spark one, he would always look away like the very sight of you was annoying.  his actions didn't stop the fact that you still liked him, you knew he was still a kind and patient person. you knew that you would have to stop liking him soon, and you had tried. you dated other people and went out and made new friends with a bunch of people, but that only seemed to make him. even more distant and almost angry for some reason. 

currently, the salt' n pepper headed boy was giving you the biggest puppy eyes you have ever seen to which you reply with an enormous groan that not even sues himself could produce.  

  "fine fine, ill go but I swear to god if you team me up with Akashi again I'm dyeing (?) your hair the brightest of pinks. " he nods like a dog and has a huge smile on his face as he leaves my room. "...finally".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"They call me baepsae

yokbwatji i sedae

ppalli chase 'em

hwangsae deoge nae garangin taengtaeng

So call me baepsae

yokbwatji i sedae

ppalli chase 'em

geumsujeoro taeeonan nae seonsaengnim

alba gamyeon yeoljeongpei

hakgyo gamyeon seonsaengnim

sangsadeureun haengpae

eolloneseon maennal myeot po sedae

rul bakkwo change change

hwangsaedeureun wonhae wonhae maintain

geureogeneun an doeji BANG BANG!!!!"

my ringtone goes off, I struggle to find my phone and look at the screen. 'DO NOT ANSWER' in bold letters is all I see, I press answer and groan to show that I'm awake.

"bokuto told me to tell you that I'm picking you up." the voice on the other line wasn't that of an idiot which confused and scared you greatly. you check the contact name and see that it is in fact bokuto's . 

"ummm...akashi why do you have bokuto's phone", confusion firm in my voice.

  "what do you mean I'm using mine", I feel like he's making an are you dumb face. I check the contact and see that bokuto's number turned into Akashi's. he must've switched the contact names when I wasn't paying attention. 

'that bastard'

" oops, my bad anyway what time are getting here", you were slightly pissed of from bokuto's antics. Akashi heard the annoyance in your voice and responded slight sad and peeved that he was 10 minutes away and hung up quick.

you got into the shower and did a PTA (please if you get this reference I love you). got ready and a minute before he knocked on the door you were done.

the walk to the laser tag place wasn't really long but it felt like forever since neither of you talked . trying to break the silence you ask how his day was and he just casually shrugged his shoulders. to this you got a little frustrated with and tugged his shoulder so he was facing you.

"I know you don't like me but the least you can do is hold up a little small talk", finally let some of your annoyance to leak out.

"who said I didn't like you (Y/N). I thought we were friends", his voice held so little emotion that you almost didn't trust it but gave in, in the end. you continued your walk in silence until a dunce was in your point of view. 

you all get geared up for laser tag. there are four teams, red, blue, and yellow. you landed yourself on the blue team, bokuto on the yellow team, and Akashi on red. you were all captains, which technically didn't mean much except for the fact that if you die your whole team loses.  each team entered the arena in a different door the main goal was to kill another team's captain and protect your own. little did anyone know that you were the champ at these eyes of games and basically eradicated bokutos team first, not without loosing some of your own of course. your team were now attacking red team and surprisingly winning you had three other people on your team the funny thing is you haven't seen Akashi yet. you begin to hide and start scanning the area. you see two of you teammates from from an above angle with only one other person you try to find where that snake is.  when finally spotted the other guy just rushes in thinking this will be an easy kill. sadly dying quick but at least you know where Akashi is. you sneak up behind him and point your gun at him. 

" drop you weapon. and stand up slowly." he did as instructed and turned around to look at you. he had a slight smile and was a little sweaty from the game but he still looked as handsome as ever. 

" hey (Y/N), are you really gonna shoot me." he was seemingly trying to talk his way out of this. stepping closer and closer while you step farther back.

" Akashi take another step and ill shoot don't try me.", you say as you back hits a wall. he ignores your command and come so close you could feel his breath. you look up at him slightly blushing from the close proximity . the only space between you was the gun. 

" I want to kiss you right now", he says with the most serious voice ever," I know you like me bokuto told me and I like you too"

hes leaning down all the while. you smirk and lean into him and start to kiss him, surprisingly he kisses back, but you aren't stupid you feel him moving his dads towards the gun and before a second thought you shoot him. the shocked look on his face is the best tying you've seen in a while. 

"looks like blue team wins bitch, oh and pick me up at 6 on Saturday"

he recovers from being dumbfounded and smiles while laughing a little, " alright babe". 

that was how one of the best relationships were form.

_____________________________________________________________________________

lol sup guys I had to redo the Akashi chapter because I didn't like how the first one was going but I hope y'all like this one. I really wanna take requests and stuff so I'm hoping someone will actually comment and talk to me cause ya boi's lonely . sorry about spelling mistakes but not really byyeeeeee