Intimate Moments-Daichi Suwamura (male) [lime]

You and daichi loved the new apartment. you had the best neighbors and landlady, you were even invited to a couple parties. Tonight their doing a 'dusk till dawn' party, theirs gonna be alcohol and its just gonna be a little get- together with the other tenants. 

  You and Daichi weren't overly open with your relationship, but if people asked if you both were together you'd tell them you were engaged. That would ultimately lead to the 'when's the wedding' conversation; it's not that you didn't like the conversation or anything, it's their reactions after hearing that you and daichi were together in that way. It's like they've never seen two males date and have an intimate relationship. All together though they are supportive and kept any negative comments they may have to themselves. 

    In a month you and daichi would officially be husband and husband, it was all you could possibly dream of ...the only thing is you and daichi haven't done the 'thing' in awhile. he'd always avoid it b saying he's busy or him not even being at the apartment, you weren't mad at him for it just a little needy. so before the party ,and before daichi could come back home from his job, you were gonna release some pent up frustration in your pants.

     The shower had a glass door and looked amazing when the window shined through, a rainbow almost always appeared. you turned the shower dial up into the the red, not even a minute later steam began to cover the door and mirror, telling you it was ready. you took off your jeans and t-shirt as well as the other articles of clothing on you and placed them all in your laundry bin, stepping into the shower as soon as you were done.

The warm water had hit you and almost instantly your muscles relaxed and a sigh escaped from you mouth. your hands ran through the strands of your hair, tugging slightly, trying to replicate the way daichi had touched you. you remembered back to your favorite time with daichi, it was your 4th anniversary. He had a game that day and came back sweaty and tired, his hair was matted down by his own sweat and his eyes held a soft glow showing you his team one. you were gonna let him sleep but he got unusually cuddly and touchy, it wasnt like him but you didn't hate it. He was sorry for not being with you that day and placed soft kisses all over you neck, that slowly led to him sucking and biting on it gently; what really got him off though was your soft moans that were muffled by your hands. 

As you were further reminiscing the events that took place that night, your hand found its way to your newly erect penis, stroking it as moans started to pour out your mouth. most were quiet but as your mind wondered so did you other hand, it went into your hole ,gliding in easily with the help of the water. two fingers moved in and out at a steady pace and your pants became louder and eyes began to shut from the oncoming climax. 

    As you were about to blow the shower door opened and in came daichi.  He grabbed hold of your hands placing them above you head, guiding you against the closest wall, this gave you the opportunity to let your eyes scan up and down his formerly clothed body. his hair was dripping from the water pouring onto his head, some of the droplets ran down his face getting the gift of caressing his eyelashes that would give you butterfly kisses through the night, his strong nose that had always nuzzled into you neck, and his gorgeous lips that always made you weak and needy. 

   " why'd you start without me?", a deep and husky voice interrupted your train of thought.

.

.

.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

this is a 1k special and ill be making the actual lemon the 2k special. i just wanna say thank you so much for everything......the funniest thing is i'm writing this in the middle of my class and my teacher started reader.........she smiled and walked away lol