Good Morning Love- Tsukishima Kei (male)

the ray of sunshine that snuck its way through the curtain was soft and had this nice little warmth coming off it.  it wakes you up gently and you surprisingly feel refreshed and alert. a smile graces your face, and it widens when you notice the blond lamppost lying next to you.  not wearing a shirt, showing off his perfect back muscles and broad shoulders.  you and kei used to not even like the sight of each other but that changed over time, when you showed that you could handle his sass.  remembering those memories makes a wave of nostalgia and fondness pool in your soul.(this sounds cheesy I hate it)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

you were best friends with ennoshita. you've been together since kindergarten and even ended up in the same class.  you both were best friends, and people were surprised by that. since you were a bright star and he was apparently 'average', but you both fit well together.  you were interested in volleyball and ennoshita said he'd introduce you to the team and have you join a few practices to see if you'd join. 

    when you got to the gym you were greeted by the captain and you both got along swimmingly.    he made all the team members line up and introduce themselves. everyone seemed fairly normal except for four idiots that were extremely loud for no reason. there was  this one really tall asshole though that commented on your height. 

you're not the tallest in the room, but you surely weren't anywhere near hinata and nishnoya's height. you about had it with his stupid comments and kicked him in the shins saying respect your elders. 

 this was the beginning of a giant war of pranks, name calling and maybe a little bit of fighting. this went on till  your third year graduation.

kei was a second year, your were off to college soon and already got your apartment. as the ceremony was coming to an end the volleyball team had congratulated     you and ennoshita (given he was their captain). kei walked towards you holding a box, you were thinking this could be a pop up snake joke, but the look he gave you almost made you choke. tsukishima kei, the blond bastard that you've been fighting with for two years(?) was blushing at you. you took the box, as soon as you did he turned away saying he needed to go home.  you looked inside  and saw a teal-ish scarf neatly   folded into the box, it looked handmade and had a few mistakes, with it was a piece of paper.  wanting to read it you picked it up and saw a lot of eraser marks, like A LOT of erased pencil.  there was  only one thing that seemed to make its stay on the dead tree thing, written in pen were the words, ' Will you wake up next to me?'.

  snorting at the kohai and his awkward way of asking you out. you went to his best friend Yamaguchi assuming he knew about all this and gave him your number so he could give it to tsukishima. you had to leave and go to your new apartment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~next day

drinking tea while watching t.v, you were interrupted by a text from an unknown number. it said 'hi' so like any normal person you said, 'new phone who dis'. two minutes later a ding was heard, the next text made you laugh and realize who it was.

'idiot'.

   the start of your surprisingly long relationship was an insult.

~~~~~~~end of flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the tall megane was still sleeping even after your amazing flashback, so you tried being a little romantic and kissed him. you gently kissed his back  moving and to his shoulders, inching closer to his cute little ears. he twitched and unexpectedly turned to you. instead of it being a calm twist he roughly turnt and held a pissy expression.

" what the fuck to do you want, douche", his rough grumbly voice and stall breath reminded you over and over again the this was the person you wanted to be with for a long ass time.  

" thats a little mean considering you said you wanted to wake up next to me"

teasing was always fun with tsukki, he kept the relationship alive, never making things boring. he grumbled and rolled over, the only problem he decided to do it on top of you. the thing he didn't consider was that this gave you the perfect opportunity to hug him and give him morning breath kisses.  he always says he hates them, but proven once again  incorrect for the fact that he's kissing back.

_________________________________________

sorry this is hella late and hella sucky, school just started and I wanted to wait a week so my schedule will become perfect. anyway I know one was supposed to come first but I got back tracked on him so he'll be next.     tell me what you think about this and please give me requests, they help with motivation.  love everyone ~ byyyyeeeeeee