Field Trip- Hinata Shoyo

much like Hinata, you're extremely energetic and compulsive...unfortunately also like hinata you get nervous easily. Hinata and you have been friends since 3rd grade when he asked if dinosaurs were still alive.  you decided to mess with him and said your teacher was a dinosaur in disguise and that she was planning to eat him. when she would go near him he started screaming and crying, then ran far from her. most times to me for some reason. 

 back to the present of course, hinata and you are both in high school. most of your classes are with Tsukishima and Yamaguchi though. the only time you really see Hinata is after school when your club is done and you help out the managers of the volleyball club. and when he comes over to your house and vice versa.  

  right now you're helping the managers with the net so they could go home quickly. as you're putting away the net hinata runs up to you and taps on your shoulder. your turn around and he starts speaking.

   " hey (y/n), remember when i told you that my little sister was going on a field trip and i was gonna be one of the chaperones? "

you nod cautiously, wondering what he was getting at. he starts fumbling with his hands as if he was really nervous, " just spit it out, Shoyo" . that made his cheeks heat up and almost seemed to make him more nervous for some unknown reason. 

 " i was wondering if you would like to come and be a secondary chaperone ", seemingly disappointed in himself, probably for not asking what he really wanted to. yet you hardly notice and start getting excited for the trip, they were going to the zoo. you had a strange affinity for animals of all kinds and they seemed to like you back. you give him a 'no problem ' and he leaves to get changed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the day of the field trip has arrived and you decided to wear a plain white shirt and jeans accompanied by sneakers. you go over to the Hinata house and knock twice. natsu opens the door fully dressed and hugs you so tight you could barely feel your legs. she lets go and gives you a pout.

"shoyo."

"onii-chan", she says with a sigh. you walk past her and straight to hinata's room. he always had a ad habit of sleeping  in late, much less lately, probably because of natsu. you open up his door and see him sleeping. half his leg was off the bed and he was snoring, added there was drool all over his pillows. you stared for a little, never have you once taken in all his features. he had grown much more manly over the years ,his jawline sharpened and his muscles only grew more prominent. he was handsome. 

   sadly you knew natsu was going to be pissed if she couldn't go to the zoo with all her friends so instead of being nice you decided to yank hinata off his bed and plop onto the floor.  

"AAHH!!"  hinata let out a quick screech and looked up at the assailant ready to rumble , only to be met with your disapproving eyes. he remembered what today was and began to immediately get dressed while you and natsu start walking. hinata catches up later, panting from running and walks the rest of the way with us.

we get to her school and board the bus. it took a little less than an hour.  we arrive at the zoo and you and hinata's group consists of all of natsu's friends. dealing with five little girls and one boy wasn't your ideal Saturday but seeing the smile on natsu's face made it worth it. unnoticed by you hinata smiled at how kind you were to the children. he thought it was an amazing quality, especially with natsu around.

    natsu knew why hinata brought you, he was in love with you and he wanted to ask you to be his. you had an amazing sense of humor and was the only one who truly understood his ridiculous way of speaking . she though of you as the older (brother/sister) she never had. granted she loved hinata, but he was extremely....how do you say.......dumb. 

  natsu told all her friends to help hinata cause she knew he would mess up and she wanted to be nice. as you and hinata were walking and talking about some random topics.

  " three......two.....ONE!!!!!!", suddenly all the kids dispersed. before you and hinata knew it all the kids were gone.

 hinata was panicking like crazy, " WE NEED AN ADULT !!!"

" YOU'RE THE FREAKING CHAPERONE!"

"THEN WE'RE SCREWED!!!!", hinata was hyperventilating . so you did whatever normal person would do in that situation. slapped him across the face, it worked surprisingly. and so you and hinata began your search......

      30 minutes later you still didn't find them, it was only until you both walked towards the aviary section that you saw tuffs of orange and a group of little kids holding up signs .

" hinata i think i see them", you and hinata ran up to them and upon getting closer you can read the signs. it read "MY BROTHER LOVES YOU!" written with crayola marker, you look at hinata that seemed relieved and on edge at the same time. relieved that you found the kids but nervous because natsu just confessed for him. after looking at him get more and more flustered you begin to laugh at how cute he looked. walking a little ways from the kids you hold hinata's hands. tightening your grip ever so slightly, " shoyo, will you be my boyfriend." you asked a question you already knew the answer to. yet you didn't get the answer as expected. he kissed you and held you as tightly as he could, just to tell you...

'yes'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

natsu was punished for running off.....sorry if this felt rushed or is just absolute rubbish. 

anyway bye and if anyone would like to give a request that would be amazing .