Your Girlfriend- Kiyoko (female)

ᴵ ᴬᴹ ᴺᴼᵀ ᴬᴸᵂᴬᵞˢ ᴬˢ ᴺᴵᶜᴱ ᴬˢ ᴵ ˢᴱᴱᴹ 

ᵀᴴᴱ ᴰᴬᴿᴷ ˢᴵᴰᴱ ᴼᶠ ᴹᴱ ᴵ ᴴᴼᴾᴱ ᵀᴴᴬᵀ ᵞᴼᵁ ᵂᴵᴸᴸ ᴺᴱᵛᴱᴿ ˢᴱᴱ 

'ᶜᴼᶻ ᴵ ᴬᴹ ᴬ ᴮᴬᴰ ᴳᴵᴿᴸ

 ᴬᴺᴰ ᵞᴼᵁᴿ ᴳᴵᴿᴸᶠᴿᴵᴱᴺᴰ ᴸᴵᴷᴱˢ ᵞᴼᵁ ᴸᴱˢˢ ᵀᴴᴬᴺ ˢᴴᴱ ᴸᴵᴷᴱˢ ᴹᴱ

okay i admit it i'm a bit of a bitch. i know she has someone else but that's not going to stop me from loving her.  we hang almost everyday, always finding an excuse to see each other....even for a minute. just like right now. 

her hair was pulled into a messy bun, a few wayward strands finding their way out. she was wearing my t-shirt, it was a Bob Ross saying "there are no mistakes, just happy accidents". it hugged her chest and waist loosely, folds could be see a mile away but just added to her beauty. 

ᵞᴼᵁ ᴬᴺᴰ ᴹᴱ, ᵂᴱ ᵂᴵᴸᴸ ᴺᴱᵛᴱᴿ ᴮᴱ ᴳᴿᴱᴬᵀ ᶠᴿᴵᴱᴺᴰˢ ᵞᴼᵁ ᴷᴺᴼᵂ

 ᴬᴺᴰ ᴵ ᴰᴼᴺ'ᵀ ˢᴱᴱ ᴬᴺᵞᵀᴴᴵᴺᴳ ᵂᴿᴼᴺᴳ

 ᵂᴵᵀᴴ ᴳᴱᵀᵀᴵᴺᴳ ᴬᴸᴼᴺᴳ ᵂᴵᵀᴴ ᵞᴼᵁᴿ ᴳᴵᴿᴸ

 ᵂᴴᴵᴸᴱ ᵞᴼᵁ ᴬᴿᴱ ˢᴵᵀᵀᴵᴺᴳ ᴬᴸᴸ ᴬᴸᴼᴺᴱ

 ᴵᴺ ᵞᴼᵁᴿ ᴸᴵᵛᴵᴺᴳ ᴿᴼᴼᴹ ᴳᴸᵁᴱᴰ ᵀᴼ ᵞᴼᵁᴿ ᴾᴴᴼᴺᴱ  

i'm so lucky that she doesn't feel my eyes on her. if she were to turn now she'd see the evident admiration and love i have for her in my eyes. her boyfriend doesn't even look at her anymore, he says he's too busy with 'sports', i didn't know it was a sport to hit on the whole cheerleading squad. none of them ever slept with him though, maybe cause most of them have standards and a brain. 

  i remember the day kiyoko told me she had a boyfriend, i had to smile and be happy for her cause that's what friends are for.......'friends'

ᵞᴼᵁ ᴬᴿᴱ ᶜᴬᴸᴸᴵᴺᴳ ᴴᴱᴿ ᵂᴴᴵᴸᴱ ˢᴴᴱ'ˢ ᵂᴵᵀᴴ ᴹᴱ

ᴮᵁᵀ ˢᴴᴱ ᵂᴼᴺ'ᵀ ᴾᴵᶜᴷ ᵁᴾ

'ᶜᴼᶻ ᵂᴱ ᴬᴿᴱ ᴬˢ ᴴᴬᴾᴾᵞ ᴬˢ ᶜᴬᴺ ᴮᴱ

ᵞᴼᵁ ᵀᴴᴵᴺᴷ ˢᴴᴱ'ˢ ᴬᵀ ᴬ ᴮᴬᴿ ᵂᴵᵀᴴ ᶠᴿᴵᴱᴺᴰˢ ᴼᴿ ᶠᴬᴹᴵᴸᵞ

ᴮᵁᵀ ᴿᴱᴬᴸᴸᵞ ˢᴴᴱ'ˢ ᴶᵁˢᵀ ˢᴾᴱᴺᴰᴵᴺᴳ ᴬᴸᴸ ᴴᴱᴿ ᵀᴵᴹᴱ ᵂᴵᵀᴴ ᴹᴱ

she started dating him out of curiosity, she never really dated anyone before because she thought it was useless, but i guess she started wondering what the big fuss was about and said yes to this loser.

a soft vibrating was heard close to me,seemingly getting louder and louder each second. looking over at the little coffee table next to the couch i grab the phone and see the most disgusting thing ever.......'Hendry'. her boyfriends name and looked at the red button for a moment before i hear my name being called.