married life- Daichi Sawamura (male)

Daichi and you have been together since his second year of high school. you've had very few fights and always knew how to come together in the end. in the present, you and Daichi are now finishing college. you've been talking about getting an apartment together , nothing to big or costly cause you both have sustainable jobs yet. 

 he went to college to study criminal justice, he wants to become a cop and help others. you on the other hand majored in creative writing, writing stories and characters had always been your dreams; and Daichi encouraged you every step of the way.

  currently daichi was doing a program where you basically are an apprentice to a police officer.  you were sitting in your dorm room house hunting. your already became a published author, your book did well considering it was your first one ever, it produced a couple thousand. enough for you to buy something nice for he both of you. you were disrupted by knocking and a door opening. lifting yourself off from your couch you see your boyfriend taking off his shoes and looking up at you with a smile. 

"you're home early", you say as you go over to him and hug him. he returns your hug as well as a kiss on the cheek. he hums in response to your statement and lifts youth the couch where you were previously sitting. he looks a little tired and has slight sweat, they probably made him do some training and go out on a few calls. 

   "how was your day (y/n)". he says this as he places you between his legs and rest his head in the crook of your neck. you grab your laptop and change the tab to a rough draft of a new book you want to surprise him with the apartment . you shrug and tell him it was pretty uneventful. He tells you about his day while you keep working on the story., giving input when needed. 

  as the night starts to roll in, you and daichi begin to get ready for bed. your taking a shower and remembered you left the laptop open . you didn't think daichi would snoop but then you remembered  you both use it.  finishing your shower quick you see him getting ready to use it thinking you were going to take the usual time, but you call out and say its his turn.  not thinking much of it he leaves to take his shower. as soon as he's in there you take the laptop with you to your room and began changing and working on the apartment. 

 you contacted the landlady via email and said that you were interested in the apartment. she replied almost instantly saying that she would let you take a tour of the place and then you could both discuss the contract. you gave him your number and began texting each other and even got a little friendly, since you were both so polite you clicked and even got to first name basis. deciding that you would go over there tomorrow , you would leave around the same time that daichi left for the internship, so he wouldn't suspect anything. you last texted him 'goodnight Emily, to which he replied with a little sticker waving and saying goodnight. you thought it was cute and replied with a 'lol cute 'turning off you phone afterwards.  daichi comes in and lifts the covers to snuggle up besides as you were turning off your phone. 

"who ya texting love?", there wasn't a hint of suspicion in his voice just pure curiosity. you loved that the most about him, how he wouldn't get jealous and wasn't breathing down your neck.  turning to face him and kissing his nose , " no one dai-chan", you then started heading to sleep with daichi right next you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip cause indie music rocks~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

it was about 8am when you and daichi got up.  he was surprised you got up this earl with him, you usually slept in .you just told him you had to work on the book. as soon as he left , you began getting ready after thirty minutes the landlady was saying he was coming to pick you up in two minutes. you waited outside seen his red convertible coming closer, waving him down you both exchanged friendly eye contact. unknowingly daichi was coming back cause he forgot his ID card, he witnessed the whole interaction and saw you getting into the car with another girl. daichi was trying to make up excuses as to why you lied to him and trying not to let it get to him but the whole day he couldn't help but notice how happy the girl was to see. what really got him pissy was that you seemed equally as happy.