мιѕѕ вelιever- yαмαɢυcнι тαdαѕнι [ᴹᴬᴸᴱ]

ᴼᴴ, ᴹˢ. ᴮᴱᴸᴵᴱᵛᴱᴿ, 

 ᴹᵞ ᴾᴿᴱᵀᵀᵞ ˢᴸᴱᴱᴾᴱᴿ

A waxing crescent was left hanging in a sea of stars. dangling proudly for all to see and adore. its' light shined bright but was finite. it shined upon few things, making them stand out. one of those things were him.

ᵞᴼᵁᴿ ᵀᵂᴵˢᵀᴱᴰ ᴹᴵᴺᴰ ᴵˢ ᴸᴵᴷᴱ ˢᴺᴼᵂ ᴼᴺ ᵀᴴᴱ ᴿᴼᴬᴰ 

ᵞᴼᵁᴿ ˢᴴᴬᴷᴵᴺᴳ ˢᴴᴼᵁᴸᴰᴱᴿˢ ᴾᴿᴼᵛᴱ ᵀᴴᴬᵀ ᴵᵀ'ˢ ᶜᴼᴸᴰᴱᴿ

ᴵᴺˢᴵᴰᴱ ᵞᴼᵁᴿ ᴴᴱᴬᴰ ᵀᴴᴬᴺ ᵀᴴᴱ ᵂᴵᴺᵀᴱᴿ ᴼᶠ ᴰᴱᴬᴰ

His fluffy dark green-ish hair almost seemed black from the distance. His gorgeous freckles faint, but many. he looked out towards the water, where the sky and sea kissed in harmony. footprints evident on the pale sand. secondary ones were found as well, leading up to a man who stood still, afraid to break this moment. 

ᴵ ᵂᴵᴸᴸ ᵀᴱᴸᴸ ᵞᴼᵁ ᴵ ᴸᴼᵛᴱ ᵞᴼᵁ 

ᴮᵁᵀ ᵀᴴᴱ ᴹᵁᶠᶠˢ ᴼᴺ ᵞᴼᵁᴿ ᴱᴬᴿˢ ᵂᴵᴸᴸ ᶜᴬᵀᴱᴿ ᵞᴼᵁᴿ ᶠᴱᴬᴿˢ

 ᴹᵞ ᴺᴼˢᴱ ᴬᴺᴰ ᶠᴱᴱᵀ ᴬᴿᴱ ᴿᵁᴺᴺᴵᴺᴳ ᴬˢ ᵂᴱ ˢᵀᴬᴿᵀ

A pitch black Polaroid camera held firm in his grip. lifting it up to his eyes through the lens he saw the man once more. waiting for his nerves to go away, a click was heard over the waves. a split second flash caused the greenette turned slightly, startled .

ᵀᴼ ᵀᴿᴬᵛᴱᴸ ᵀᴴᴿᴼᵁᴳᴴ ˢᴺᴼᵂ 

ᵀᴼᴳᴱᵀᴴᴱᴿ ᵂᴱ ᴳᴼ 

ᵀᴼᴳᴱᵀᴴᴱᴿ ᵂᴱ ᴳᴼ

the man smiled cause he had finally found it.  something he was searching for all his life. he was euphoric having known that this beautiful being was all his, Yamaguchi Tadashi , the love of his many lives. walking towards him at a peaceful pace, he reached him quickly but felt to long in his eyes.  Yamaguchi was nervously scratching his cheek and asked why he had taken a photo.

ᵂᴱ ᴳᴱᵀ ᶜᴼᴸᴰᴱᴿ

 ᴬˢ ᵂᴱ ᴳᴿᴼᵂ ᴼᴸᴰᴱᴿ 

ᵂᴱ ᵂᴵᴸᴸ ᵂᴬᴸᴷ

 ˢᴼ ᴹᵁᶜᴴ ˢᴸᴼᵂᴱᴿ

he simply smiled, laughing silently. holding a perplexed expression, Yamaguchi had opened his mouth to speak. little did he expect to have a thumb placed gently on his bottom lip, gently caressing his slightly thin lips. 

ᴼᴴ, ᴹˢ. ᴮᴱᴸᴵᴱᵛᴱᴿ, ᴹᵞ ᴾᴿᴱᵀᵀᵞ ᵂᴱᴱᴾᴱᴿ

 ᵞᴼᵁᴿ ᵀᵂᴵˢᵀᴱᴰ ᵀᴴᴼᵁᴳᴴᵀˢ ᴬᴿᴱ ᴸᴵᴷᴱ ˢᴺᴼᵂ ᴼᴺ ᵀᴴᴱ ᴿᴼᴼᶠᵀᴼᴾˢ 

ᴾᴸᴱᴬˢᴱ, ᵀᴬᴷᴱ ᴹᵞ ᴴᴬᴺᴰ, ᵂᴱ'ᴿᴱ ᴵᴺ ᶠᴼᴿᴱᴵᴳᴺ ᴸᴬᴺᴰ

a light blush crept gently onto his freckled cheeks, eyes widened slightly. after the initial shock was gone  he calmed down but still had the remnants of a blush left.  the man with the camera dropped it gently and began to close the small distance between them.

ᴬˢ ᵂᴱ ᵀᴿᴬᵛᴱᴸ ᵀᴴᴿᴼᵁᴳᴴ ˢᴺᴼᵂ 

ᵀᴼᴳᴱᵀᴴᴱᴿ ᵂᴱ ᴳᴼ

 ᵀᴼᴳᴱᵀᴴᴱᴿ ᵂᴱ ᴳᴼ

he meant closer towards his ear, just barely touching, giving off a soft tickleing sensation. his hand that once had the camera moved to the small this back. the other slid down his neck, passing his shoulders and arms, finally stopping at waist; gently rubbing small circles.  he began leading the smaller man into a  small   slow dance, moving slightly while swaying to no music.  

ᵂᴱ ᴳᴱᵀ ᶜᴼᴸᴰᴱᴿ

 ᴬˢ ᵂᴱ ᴳᴿᴼᵂ ᴼᴸᴰᴱᴿ 

ᵂᴱ ᵂᴵᴸᴸ ᵂᴬᴸᴷ

 ˢᴼ ᴹᵁᶜᴴ ˢᴸᴼᵂᴱᴿ

" im  an old soul love, to have you with me always is the greatest gift any god could give me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I want to do more of these types of stories and more fonts. tell me  your opinion so I can make content that makes both me and you happy.  thank you for everything once more and hope everyone has a good night, love you all byeeeeeee~